☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest rithchen

Nice rom.

I still got an error on the camera btw.

I dont know if any of you guys got it too.

If i use the zoom (for example at 2x) and take a photo, the zoom is ignored and the photo is taken at 1x zoom.

Anyone know how to fix it?

(1.7.2 rom + and lastest LNP from the market)

Yes, I have the same problem!

The "zoom in" function only works in camcorder.

Guest vittochan

Hi all,

I have two problem with LiquidNext on my Liquid A1.

1) Sometimes (too often) if I press the power button (from standby mode) the phone doesn't wakeup itself! Seemingly it's powered (I can see blink the messages led) but to resume it from this state I must remove the battery!

2) Many times the applications (all applications without exceptions) don't respond quickly and a dialog window tells me something like this: "The activity XYZ (in the application XXX) doesn't respond: Close, Wait"

Someone can help me?

There are some tunings that I can do in the CyanogenMod?

Thanks

Guest ManniX.ita

2) Many times the applications (all applications without exceptions) don't respond quickly and a dialog window tells me something like this: "The activity XYZ (in the application XXX) doesn't respond: Close, Wait"

That happens very often to me too. Very annoying!

It happens more often to me now with a large swap file (before was 64MB now 768MB), you should try to disable/uninstall some apps that starts at system boot or with services.

I also still have the PIN code request on gray background almost every boot (not so much annoying).

Also I would suggest, if can be done, an auto nandroid + sdext backup before performing auto flash update.

I was really scared this morning when I updated to 1.7.2, I had to remove the battery two times before the phone successfully started the OS.

I will never use the auto upgrade function without doing a backup first!

Guest ranta

Hi,

In this update my Wi-Fi don't work very weel, i 1.7 my eduroam work's great but in this update i can't connect... and the parameters are the same.

But this rom is fantastic... very fast.... and with 2.3.5 android... :)

Guest kaerry

My liquid was very laggy with swap, disable swap and enjoy a very fast rom

(problem starts when an app request over 256 mb ram...)

Edited by kaerry

Guest siggey

Hi all,

I have two problem with LiquidNext on my Liquid A1.

1) Sometimes (too often) if I press the power button (from standby mode) the phone doesn't wakeup itself! Seemingly it's powered (I can see blink the messages led) but to resume it from this state I must remove the battery!

Someone can help me?

There are some tunings that I can do in the CyanogenMod?

Thanks

I have solved using multitasking setting in v6supercharger (from lnsetting)

Guest Trouveur

That happens very often to me too. Very annoying!

It happens more often to me now with a large swap file (before was 64MB now 768MB), you should try to disable/uninstall some apps that starts at system boot or with services.

Don't use SWAP with LNP, it's incompatible with V6 script.

Guest fra74

LNP select fix call led and fix sms led

I already done it but even if i selected it still not working, and if I deselect both (select fix call led and fix sms led) the sms led still flashing!

Guest mmick

Suggestion to ALL people:

- take your microSD out, backup important folders (but not system ones)

- format you microSD on the phone

- wipe all manually

- flash Acer 4.002.13 + malez

- flash 1.7 + 2 boots + 1.7.1 + 2 boots + 1.7.2 + 2 boots + Metal camera (optional, you have to manually install the apk)

- download latest LNP and follow some of the advices here.

Personally, other that the default things, I only changed the touch sensivity and nothing else. Everything is working fine to me, no out-of-memory issues (I have S100 with 256Mb RAM), no strange behaviour, etc.

I think most people will stay out of trouble with such method and will have a fine and very smooth ROM!

Guest vikings123

Yes, I have the same problem!

The "zoom in" function only works in camcorder.

+1

Just fount out the issue, though I never use the ZOOM function.

Guest stay5mins

hi,dear all:

how can i know that the v6 suppercharger is working on my phone?now,it shows only:terminal session is running when i do the v6 selection in LNP.

Edited by stay5mins

Guest vikings123

Hi,

In this update my Wi-Fi don't work very weel, i 1.7 my eduroam work's great but in this update i can't connect... and the parameters are the same.

But this rom is fantastic... very fast.... and with 2.3.5 android... :)

Dummy question.... Sorry, I removed the post.

Edited by vikings123

Guest formulator

Anyone else get choppy video playback watching vids on youtube app with HQ on? Works fine with low quality. 1.7.2

Edited by formulator

Guest Denny99

Don't know why, but actually appear on my Liquid E.

As I wrote before, 1.7 LN uses a lot of battery. Nearly 10% / hr.

After updated to 1.7.1, it just use 2% / hr. It is ok for daily use.

However, after I updated to 1.7.2, the battery usage worse, about 6% / hr.

I know nothing updated about battery in 1.7.2, but this is actually happening on my phone.

All other apps installed/running are same from 1.7 to 1.7.2, but the battery life really different.

As a result, I tried to flash 1.7.1 on top of 1.7.2 (Downgrade).

The battery life is better, 3% / hr. But stills worse than the first time I flash 1.7.1.

Anybody have the battery issue?

Guest Nighthawk McKenzie

the top board has i press in connector it might have come loose also their is an antenna wire running down the right side looking at the phone face down with the back off.Let me know if you need/want pictures and i will take them and post

Thanks for your suggestion. I did pull it apart and know of the wire you speak of. Unfortunately, it's securely connected. Relatively confident the chip frazzled when it hit the floor (probably didn't help that is was fairly hot from my wife playing games on it while charging) I've since picked up a 'brand new used' Liquid E and back in the game!

Thanks again!

Guest kenelm

I've pretty much had nothing but problems with LN-1.7.x. No matter what I do, the soft reboots continue. I've tried downloading the new LNP app to use the v6 script tweaker to stop the soft reboots, but I get a soft reboot every time it tries installing. I then pulled the apk from /cache/download via adb and manually pushed it to /system/app, then rebooted... and LNP successfully "updated" to the newest version! I excitedly go into the v6 script tweaker and... all it did was launch the Android Terminal app. I blinked. I tried it going into LNP and selecting the v6 script tweaker app again... nope, still only launched an empty Terminal.

Guess it's back to 1.6.1 for me: it might not be as fast, consume more battery, and not have the Metal Camera app, but at least it doesn't soft reboot every minute and whenever I want to install a useful app.

Exactly what occurred to me!

Android Market causes reboot after installing or updating!

Guest johncenavtvn

i all,i'm a new member,can u all tell me how to save the battery for my liquid a1:D,i'm using liquidnext 1.7.2 and i feel my battery brain very fast,maybe about 4%/hour