☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest vikings123

Exactly what occurred to me!

Android Market causes reboot after installing or updating!

I am sticking with old Market 2.3.6 and I believe it works better than the newer version.

Guest Nighthawk McKenzie

1.7.2. Running great :)

Now if we can just figure out a way to get our Bluetooth MAC addresses back, instead of the default 43:25:D1:00:00:00 so our Liquids can talk to each other :)

I read somehwere this is a cyanogenmod problem...

Edited by Nighthawk McKenzie

Guest kenelm

I am sticking with old Market 2.3.6 and I believe it works better than the newer version.

Yes, you're right. old version Market works better. But it still reboots..I already downgrade to 2.3.6 version.

Guest stef07

I've noticed different battary draining after full charge. Sometimes I got 3% / h drain, other times 6 % or more..

Anyway, the rom is awesome!

Guest Smallville CK

Yes, you're right. old version Market works better. But it still reboots..I already downgrade to 2.3.6 version.

How can I downgrade to 2.3.6 version? New market isn't in /system/app/vending.apk mellow.gif

Guest yapa73

Hi, is now a small summary on LiquidNext 1.7.x.

With LiquidNext 1.7, introduces a new tool (V6 Supercharger), which will allow our devs have to improve performance in the future, you end up tennedo latest Android. This project as well as being excellent compared to other projects for Roma Liquid Acer introduces various components of the study, which may in the future to serve entire communities Android. I think this should be highlighted, our Devs are committed every day in an extraordinary way, and give us an excellent user experience with our now old Liquid A1 and E.

The fact that on Liquid A1, we have more difficulty, to run the ROM in a better way, can certainly improve the use of Liquid E.

Doppo several reports of major problems in using version 1.7, it became clear that the blame lay with the use of SWAP partition on SDCard. So we must all turn off that partition, with another important tool for this ROM, which is the Darktremor a2sd. While waiting for the Devs do our best to live with both functions.

Once you understand this concept, I think, to everybody, this ROM, so it should work great, and give a great user experience. Needless to continue to report problems with lag if we still active, the use of SWAP partition on our Liquid A1.

With version 1.7.2, we have given, the camera app Liquid Metal, fully functional ... However I do not think that is above the old camera application. it's just a matter of experience of use and interface. Are both excellent (the best right now for our Liquid). For my taste, that of the metal, is much more beautiful, but uncomfortable to use (its settings are on the left of the screen, and a right, it is inconvenient to use). Second, the original camera app, allowing you to zoom in and out while recording a video, this, for Metal, no. However, these small differences are not what make the project LiquidNext, the avant-garde.

All Apps Camera that I could use, does not allow you to zoom in or out, in shooting mode, or pick-up. 5Mpixels ie, for photos and 720 pixels for videos. Take pictures or record videos using the zoom, we must reduce the resolution, zoom, frame, shoot ... and it works great. I think that if anyone still has problems on this, does not depend on bugs or other ... We avoid clogging up the 3D repeated warnings, all the same ... for a possible new user, it becomes impossible to follow the general discussion regarding the development of the ROM. and to be able to understand the innovations introduced by our Devs.

Good day to you all.

Guest megarotfl

Ciao Guys,

Big THX for that ROM, it`s stable and quick.

I`ve got only one issue "SIM network unlock PIN" popup after putting PIN code.

Anyone knows howto remove it ?

BR

Seb ;)

Guest Faust89

how can i change the options of v6 supercharger? when i click on V6 script tweaker on liquidnext parts it shows me on the notification bar "terminal session is running"...

Guest yapa73

Is it possible to remove v6 script??

wy, remove ??? try diferents settings ;)

i try 1 for first number and 16 for second number.... it's prety perfect. better than previous version with swap.

Guest bear75

Doppo several reports of major problems in using version 1.7, it became clear that the blame lay with the use of SWAP partition on SDCard. So we must all turn off that partition, with another important tool for this ROM, which is the Darktremor a2sd. While waiting for the Devs do our best to live with both functions.

Once you understand this concept, I think, to everybody, this ROM, so it should work great, and give a great user experience. Needless to continue to report problems with lag if we still active, the use of SWAP partition on our Liquid A1.

hello to everyone! i'm a new user from Italy, i registered just to better know this rom.

so, now i have no swap partion, but what about turning off a2sd? ap2sd gui doesn't turn it off...

In short - everything works fine, do not use performance settings from CM, do not use swap, restore apps with Titanium Backup in small batches. If you have problems - wipe, flash 1.7.0, reboot, flash 1.7.1, reboot, flash 1.7.2, install LNP, launch LNP, reboot when asked.

Guest mmick

Three questions:

1) does swap come enable by default? I need no swap to maintain my microSD "alive" and eating battery

2) what is the use of compcache? I know that it compresses RAM but besides eating CPU and having a little more RAM, is there anything really useful using it?

3) using these ROMs, is there any problem manually erasing Dalvik-cache?

Guest LUVLiquid

Anyone else get choppy video playback watching vids on youtube app with HQ on? Works fine with low quality. 1.7.2

+1 on 480p youtube videos

and it's a no go on 720p... I think that's the cost of using metal camera :(

Guest yapa73

+1 on 480p youtube videos

and it's a no go on 720p... I think that's the cost of using metal camera :(

Mmmmh, i think, that's the cost of, no using swap.... and yesterday I even managed to send the browser in CF, watching a video on youtube in the browser and going into full screen mode.the same behavior, did not see it, since I created the swap and I had enabled (months ).... then more easily reached the critical point of the FC.

Guest kaerry

can u show me how to use V6 superchaged :(

You only have to disable swap from a2sdgui app, or if you want swap go into lnp, select V6 tweaker, select option 13, then 14, then reboot. Now you don't have V6 script and can use swap (thanks Thepasto)