☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest yapa73

trying swap + ... testing some value... for now oks, thank thepasto...

@luca... take patience, if i understand, there is some problem to video... due to metal camera ... but i don't know exactly ;

Guest kaerry

trying swap + ... testing some value... for now oks, thank thepasto...

@luca... take patience, if i understand, there is some problem to video... due to metal camera ... but i don't know exactly ;

can you tell me what do you set?

Guest 4u akc

Hi guys,

Any ideas how to fix an issue with video playback on 1.7.2? Seems like fix from Suxsem will out only when he comes back from holidays.

Guest formulator

Wondering if someone can test 1.7.1 to see if 720p youtube video playback works ok. I don't really need the metal camera, I'd rather have good video playback instead but I won't be able to test to see if this is what's causing the issue until tonight.

Guest kaerry

Wondering if someone can test 1.7.1 to see if 720p youtube video playback works ok. I don't really need the metal camera, I'd rather have good video playback instead but I won't be able to test to see if this is what's causing the issue until tonight.

Video playback issue are from 1.7.2 because to use metal camera need to change a codec (not compatible with our liquid)

Guest Faust89

how can i change the options of v6 supercharger? when i click on V6 script tweaker on liquidnext parts it shows me on the notification bar "terminal session is running"...

+1

Guest dimitrisKM

+1

I had the same problem. I went to market, uninstalled the liquidnext app, reinstalled it, and v6 is running ok now.

if this doesn't solve it download script editor and find the v6 script txt file from xda and follow the instructions you will find there.

Guest uapo7

Video playback issue are from 1.7.2 because to use metal camera need to change a codec (not compatible with our liquid)

Youtube is very important for me, so I hope we get fix soon. I dont care about metal camera, Camera 360 Ultimate is just fine (better). Old codecs back! :)

Guest formulator

Anyone else having wifi problems since this new releases?

Can't connect to the wifi anymore @ work on my liquid.

Same with my work 802.1x corporate network. I checked the RADIUS servers logs and it shows successful authentication however the phone keeps looping, logcat shows:

WPA: Failed to get master session key from EAPOL state machines

WPA: Key handsake aborted

Possibly a problem with the wpa_supplicant version however I haven't gone back to my previous backups to confirm.

Guest formulator

Same with my work 802.1x corporate network. I checked the RADIUS servers logs and it shows successful authentication however the phone keeps looping, logcat shows:

WPA: Failed to get master session key from EAPOL state machines

WPA: Key handsake aborted

Possibly a problem with the wpa_supplicant version however I haven't gone back to my previous backups to confirm.

The version of wpa_supplicant that was installed was 0.5.11 which is old. I extracted wpa_supplicant from the LiquidNext 1.5 package I still had on my phone and replaced the old one in /system/bin, the version from LiquidNext 1.5 is 0.6.10.

I can now connect to the network.

Guest dimitrisKM

I can not get the LiquidNext Donate from Market, and cant find any links to download LiquidNext anywhere.

Can somebody help?

search for suxsem or liquidnext (one word) in the market

Guest SmashDML

The version of wpa_supplicant that was installed was 0.5.11 which is old. I extracted wpa_supplicant from the LiquidNext 1.5 package I still had on my phone and replaced the old one in /system/bin, the version from LiquidNext 1.5 is 0.6.10.

I can now connect to the network.

Can you guys fix this in the next release?

Not everyone has an old LN version lying around :) tnx!

Guest siggey

Very nice ROM, too bad for the battery drain. =(

Thank you everyone!

Yesterday from 100% to 50% in 12 hours with 3g, normal use and 2 hours of mp3 through bluetooth is not too bad..

Guest bear75

I rolled back to stock camera and old codecs, now youtube is all right and camcorder working very good.

how can i do too? step by step, please!

Guest scorbut

Everything seems perfect except hd youtube and battery drain.

With screen of, wifi off and 2g data on it takes maybe only 5% per hour. But when I turn on the screen it takes more than 20% per hour. Even with minimal use it shows that screen takes more then 70% of battery. Power tudor now with 1.7.2 shows that LCD takes around 500 mW when its turn on. Its very good, because with 1.5 it takes over 1000mW. But in the fact display takes maybe more now then in 1.5.

Guest foreman

Hi,

if I use A2SDGUI to deactivate swap, the app deactivate also apps on SD, and i lose all of my data!

If i reanable apps on sd, the app automaticaly reenable swap! o_O ???

Guest L0cu7us

Hi,

if I use A2SDGUI to deactivate swap, the app deactivate also apps on SD, and i lose all of my data!

If i reanable apps on sd, the app automaticaly reenable swap! o_O ???

connect your phone to usbthen run from shell:

adb shell touch /data/.noswap

then reboot, your swap is deactivated also between reboots, to re-enable it simply:

adb shell rm /data/.noswap

end.

Guest Denny99

Everything seems perfect except hd youtube and battery drain.

With screen of, wifi off and 2g data on it takes maybe only 5% per hour. But when I turn on the screen it takes more than 20% per hour. Even with minimal use it shows that screen takes more then 70% of battery. Power tudor now with 1.7.2 shows that LCD takes around 500 mW when its turn on. Its very good, because with 1.5 it takes over 1000mW. But in the fact display takes maybe more now then in 1.5.

Try to flash 1.7.1 on top of 1.7.2. And you will get only 2% per hour when stand by.

Every thing remain the same, new camera. only the version number downgraded.

I am using this "1.7.1" for 2 days without any problem.

Guest foreman

connect your phone to usbthen run from shell:

adb shell touch /data/.noswap

then reboot, your swap is deactivated also between reboots, to re-enable it simply:

adb shell rm /data/.noswap

end.

Ok, i did it withoud connection to usb. I use terminal emulator:

su -

touch /data/.noswap

Guest Gnask

Yesterday from 100% to 50% in 12 hours with 3g, normal use and 2 hours of mp3 through bluetooth is not too bad..

I judge the battery by "how much it drains during the night in airplane mode".

With this ROM it drains more than 20%; with latest MIUI it drains 1%.

Another example. Leaving the phone idle (or little usage: few sms, little wifi).

With this ROM I don't make it to the end of the day; with MIUI I reach 4 days.

But I guess it's a cyano common problem.