☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

search for suxsem or liquidnext (one word) in the market

I have tried this, I have also searched for "liquid next parts", "lnp", "liquidnext", "suxsem" etc.

All I find is "LiquidNest Donate" which I'm for some reason is not allowed to buy and download, I just keep getting a 'server error"

So without a multiupload link, it seems I'm out of luck.

Guest zorginho
[...]

A) Video codec is broken on each 1.7.x:

- MP4 PLAY/REC/YOUTUBE is on software mode (Both default camera / metal camera)

- newest Skype video doesn´t work (everything black), both mine (Liquid´s camera) and PC´s webcam. Most 2.2/2.3 phones out there have no problems, at least with incoming video.

[...]

not always, try to reboot and play a youtube video in hd, i think that the issue accours after we use camcorder.

Guest dimitrisKM

I have tried this, I have also searched for "liquid next parts", "lnp", "liquidnext", "suxsem" etc.

All I find is "LiquidNest Donate" which I'm for some reason is not allowed to buy and download, I just keep getting a 'server error"

So without a multiupload link, it seems I'm out of luck.

try https://market.android.com/details?id=com.suxsem.liquidnextparts&feature=more_from_developer

http://www.androidzo...-lnp_bbvmm.html

Edited by dimitrisKM

Guest mmick

not always, try to reboot and play a youtube video in hd, i think that the issue accours after we use camcorder.

perhaps, but I cannot be rebooting my phone everytime I want to see an MP4 file after using the camera... besides camera videos are all choppy, it isn´t even a plain 12-15fps but tones of jumps in the middle...

Other than those things I mentioned the ROM is brutal ans the best I have in long time :)

Guest zorginho

perhaps, but I cannot be rebooting my phone everytime I want to see an MP4 file after using the camera... besides camera videos are all choppy, it isn´t even a plain 12-15fps but tones of jumps in the middle...

Other than those things I mentioned the ROM is brutal ans the best I have in long time

+1

Guest PowerBuldog

Battery consuption is terrible. from 100% down to 74% in only 1.5 hour, with some music, with screen turn off.

I was at 1.7.2, but rolled back to 1.7.1. Is there a way, to make it work normaly?

Guest thepasto

After some testing days, we finally found a good configuration to have swap and V6script tweaks. here you can find a little howto. Read carrefully before starting and if you'll have problems just ask here or in our irc channel (you can find a client in our website).

V6script Settings

If you are not able to follow this wiki please wait for next release where all will be set as default.

Enjoy :P

Edited by thepasto

Guest mmick

Thepasto:

I don´t understand, how do I know if I have swap? I never enabled anything (4.002.14 > 1.7.0/1.7.1/1.7.2 and configured nothing more)

I want no swap, but yes V6 script if it enables smoother performance.

Another thing: several times when I open the browser + webpages, when I come back the Launcher (1.7.x default launcher) has no widgets and has to load everything again!!! How can I avoid that?

Edited by mmick

Guest thepasto

Thepasto:

I don´t understand, how do I know if I have swap? I never enabled anything (4.002.14 > 1.7.0/1.7.1/1.7.2 and configured nothing more)

I want no swap, but yes V6 script if it enables smoother performance.

Another thing: several times when I open the browser + webpages, when I come back the Launcher (1.7.x default launcher) has no widgets and has to load everything again!!! How can I avoid that?

Be sure you have swap partition and your swap is enabled. There are some ways to check that. You can use a2sdgui or via adb
  • adb remount
  • adb shell free
  • if the output will be a line like this one "Swap: 0 0 0" your swap is NOT ACTIVE. To enable it
  • adb shell swapon /dev/block/mmcblk0p3 (this may change from your sd configuration)

I think in these ways you can check if your swap is really enabled or not. Your launcher problem could be lowmemkiller related so try to follow this wiki to get an "hard to kill launcher"

Guest mmick

I´ve downloaded a2sdgui and SWAP is not enabled (yeahhh :D). I also did OOM + Hard to Kill Launcher option + reboot afterwards, lets see what it does :)

I have the S100 (256Mb RAM), what V6 configuration you advice me? (to not have the CPU all the time killing apps without need and let it (the OS) control that on its own).

Guest flasherPSM

Ok so I did this:

downloaded 1.7.2 update

opened the update zip in winrar

replaced all files in system/lib with same files from 1.7

replaced /system/etc/media_profiles.xml with same file from 1.7

replaced /system/app/camera.apk with same file from 1.7

then moved the new update file in sd root

if you're lazy to do this use the updated file I'll link below from now on

adb remount

adb shell

rm -f /system/lib/libOm*

then reboot in recovery and flash the modded update

worked for me

The other zip I linked was a different one cause in 1.7.2 suxsem did a wi-fi update script, i tried to remove that but actually didn't worked... so here's the file I flashed and working. If rom don't start after 5 minutes remove battery and try again.

liquidnext 1.7.2 rollback

In terminal emulator: "adb not found" so I can't remove those files..

Guest zeppelinrox

1. Why do you call it "V6 Script"? It's called V6 SuperCharger.

2. Why do you not link to my thread at XDA or DroidForums?

3. Why not even mention of my name?

I suggest you shape up.

A site like this has standards.

You better raise your standards because I see the OP has a nice little "Report" button.

Edited by zeppelinrox

Guest thepasto
1. Why do you call it "V6 Script"? It's called V6 SuperCharger.

2. Why do you not link to my thread at XDA or DroidForums?

3. Why not even mention of my name?

I suggest you shape up.

A site like this has standards.

You better raise your standards because I see the OP has a nice little "Report" button.

First of all hello and thanks for your hard work. Really impressive and amazing!

Aftet that we have rom official website where you can find all credits about your work.

http://liquidnext.uphero.com/joomla/pages/rom-changelog

If it's not enough for you we will add your name, your script name and our eternal gratitude in our sign too :)

So please calm down. We are working together to have android working well in our phones :)

I will try to add your references in every page where i use your v6 supercharger script ®

Guest Denny99

After some testing days, we finally found a good configuration to have swap and V6script tweaks. here you can find a little howto. Read carrefully before starting and if you'll have problems just ask here or in our irc channel (you can find a client in our website).

V6script Settings

If you are not able to follow this wiki please wait for next release where all will be set as default.

Enjoy :P

I am Liquid E user. I am using 1.7.1 (bcoz 1.7.2 uses too much battery).

I have followed your first 2 steps to setup the configuration in V6 supercharger. Successfully without problems.

However, my laucherpro always got killed.

The script always check I am out of memory and killed my laucherpro. (may be every mins)

The laucher killed is ok, it can be restarted. but the battery drain like 1.7.2. I think it is because the script try to kill my running program, but my program keep restart.

I turnned off the screen and no wifi and no music, it drains about 50% in 6 hrs.

Finally, I need to rollback the setting.

I think you need more testers for UAT.

Guest zeppelinrox

First of all hello and thanks for your hard work. Really impressive and amazing!

Aftet that we have rom official website where you can find all credits about your work.

http://liquidnext.up...s/rom-changelog

If it's not enough for you we will add your name, your script name and our eternal gratitude in our sign too :)

So please calm down. We are working together to have android working well in our phones :)

I will try to add your references in every page where i use your v6 supercharger script ®

Thanks.

The XDA link wasn't on the changelog page before.

I'm glad you like the script and it's cool to see it integrated like that but it was pretty aggravating to see it "rebranded"

I have followed your first 2 steps to setup the configuration in V6 supercharger. Successfully without problems.

However, my laucherpro always got killed.

The script always check I am out of memory and killed my laucherpro. (may be every mins)

The laucher killed is ok, it can be restarted. but the battery drain like 1.7.2. I think it is because the script try to kill my running program, but my program keep restart.

I turnned off the screen and no wifi and no music, it drains about 50% in 6 hrs.

Finally, I need to rollback the setting.

I think you need more testers for UAT.

Sounds like launcher pro is not set as your home app.... do you have widget locker installed? because widget locker has a habit of hijacking home launcher status.

Other apps may do this too.

Guest mmick

[...]

Something is going on there, 50% in 6h??? I have had 1.7.0 and 1.7.1 and now 1.7.2 and never had such abnomal amount of battery use unless I use the camera + wifi all the time as yesterday I went to visit another town and I took 150-200 pics and I sent several e-mails, visited several webpages.

I´m on 1.7.2 (I made a reset + full wipe, then installed 4.002.14, then all the 1.7.x) and:

- Saturday at 23:30 I fully charged the phone (100%) and I received a couple of SMS

- left the phone on standby with just the GSM on. Note: I have excelent GSM reception here with 3-4 bars.

- today (Sunday) at 9:00 my phone had 94%

This makes a more or less 0.6 - 0.7% / hour on standby with good reception. With bad reception you can get 2-2.5%/hour but never that value of yours. Some app / widget is stealing your battery!

Guest renzs

Something is going on there, 50% in 6h??? I have had 1.7.0 and 1.7.1 and now 1.7.2 and never had such abnomal amount of battery use unless I use the camera + wifi all the time as yesterday I went to visit another town and I took 150-200 pics and I sent several e-mails, visited several webpages.

I´m on 1.7.2 (I made a reset + full wipe, then installed 4.002.14, then all the 1.7.x) and:

- Saturday at 23:30 I fully charged the phone (100%) and I received a couple of SMS

- left the phone on standby with just the GSM on. Note: I have excelent GSM reception here with 3-4 bars.

This makes a more or less 0.6 - 0.7% / hour on standby with good reception. With bad reception you can get 2-2.5%/hour but never that value of yours. Some app / widget is stealing your battery!

Agreed. I unplugged from charger at 100% and went to sleep at 12am, woke up at 6.45am with 98%.

2% for 6.45 hours on Standby (not airplane).

My only concern is HD playback (and USB tethering.. but that's another story).. is it advisable to rollback using zip by treyguitar or to manually reflash 1.7 and 1.7.1 only? anyone?

Guest Denny99

Originally, my phone uses 2% battery per hour.

After following the first 2 steps to set the config in V6 supercharger script, it uses about 8% per hour.

Nothing changed, only update the setting, but battery drain worst.

And now, I rollbacked the config, it uses 2% again.

I know I have some apps may cause battery drain.

But 2% per hour is ok for me. Actually, I need those apps in my phone, cannot be removed.

But the battery drain worse after I updated the config. Did you guys tried to update them?

Or the config will crash with some apps (which only I have). It means the config is not suitable for everyone.

In my condition, I think for Liquid E, the V6 config in 1.7.1 is ok and don't need to update them.

Additionally, I want to ask, should I wipe all and flash the stock rom before I flash Liquid Next?

As I only wipe all and flash Liquid Next without the stock rom. (My last stock rom is flashed before LN 1.0).

Do Suzsem and thepasto suggest that flashing stock rom before flashing LN (after a full wipe)?

Guest thepasto

Thanks.

The XDA link wasn't on the changelog page before.

I'm glad you like the script and it's cool to see it integrated like that but it was pretty aggravating to see it "rebranded"

I hope you're kidding me... Changelog page was the same from last rom release 29/7. I can send youl last mod date from server if you don't belive me. Anyway you were wrong about ourself.

We don't need to steal something.

So thanks again and good luck for your work

Guest Hilo27

zeppelinrox why we call them V6 script hahahaha you kidding?

I think that V6 script is piece of s***, and you should not be so proud.

Sorry, could not resist )))))

Edited by Hilo27

Guest thepasto

zeppelinrox why we call them V6 script hahahaha you kidding?

I think that V6 script is piece of s***, and you should not be so proud.

Sorry, could not resist )))))

hey please don't be offensive. zeppelinrox has done a great work with his script. I think none of us could do better. So feel free to use it or not but don't define it in that way. zeppelinrox has all the reasons to be proud, he didn't see the link on our changelog page. Could happens :)

Anyway zeppelinrox keeps it up the good work :D

Guest mmick

Can someone test the following for me?

- latest Skype: video does not work (everything black, no incoming video either).

- flash video: I tried to watch streamed TV on my usual website and it uses flash. On froyo + T&L I had no issues whatsoever, with 1.7.2 the webpage is *extremely* slow and no video comes out, sometimes I get sound but the browser crashes (both Dolphin Mini 2.2 & Android´s. On froyo zero issues)

Guest yapa73

Good evening everyone,

I would usually leave the content of the post, which almost always is limited to reporting a malfunction. Rightly, this happens because this project is evolving in the wake of the latest sources, or Google Cyanogen.

So I would argue, with all on camera for a terminal Android ultra portable. A few days ago, our illustrious devs. have satisfied the demand for some of us, introducing the camera end of Android, Liquid_Mt, with great success.

This camera is of excellent quality, well cared for and includes an interface ... should now optimized all aspects and functions if they choose, to keep it, instead of the camera application to Android. So I do not want to make qualitative comparisons between the two best applications, cameras, for our Android terminal ...

I would just like to point out, the function of that application on a terminal intended for ultra portability, compared to a camera, designed to run photos of our travels and the most important events of life.

In short, do not think any of us have, the claim that our Liquid can replace a bulky digital camera. So the functions of these two accessories and technologies are aimed at different moments and situations, so their functions must also adapt to situations as well as possible.

I conclude by merely pointing out the functions, which in my opinion, demonstrate the superiority of the camera app Android, compared to that of Liquid_Mt:

On, Android app, we have the settings on the right side of the interface allows you to take better control of imaggine be immortalized, even more quickly.

On, Android app, we can perform the zoom while recording video without interrupting recording.

On, Android app, we can resume the video, in a Landscape or portrait position. The video will be visible in the right angle on your screen.

I think these features make it suitable, the camera application Android, respect, application of Liquid_Mt Camera ... Simply more suited to the use of an ultra-portable terminal, compared to a, object technology, such a camera.

What do you think??