☆☆☆ [ROM] [GB] LiquidNext 1.9.2 (17/10/11) ☆☆☆

Guest Suxsem

Guest yapa73

Can someone test the following for me?

- latest Skype: video does not work (everything black, no incoming video either).

- flash video: I tried to watch streamed TV on my usual website and it uses flash. On froyo + T&L I had no issues whatsoever, with 1.7.2 the webpage is *extremely* slow and no video comes out, sometimes I get sound but the browser crashes (both Dolphin Mini 2.2 & Android´s. On froyo zero issues)

my friend today, he flashed the LiquidNext with great satisfaction.

the application, Skype was installed automatically at the end of the flash. in his case, not connected to the server. uninstalled the application, then reinstalled from the market. now works fine ... including video calling ....

for the problem of streaming video in the browser, I think that depends on codecs or libraries are yet to be optimized, is a known issue, and I think we are working for a future release;)

Edited by yapa73

Guest zeppelinrox

zeppelinrox why we call them V6 script hahahaha you kidding?

I think that V6 script is piece of s***, and you should not be so proud.

Sorry, could not resist )))))

Because I said so.

You should watch it. A bus could just hit you while you go laughing around like an idiot.

I'm not sorry and I could have resisted. That's all I wish to say to you, you piece of s***.

Ya, so thepasto, I must have missed the xda reference on the changelog page since it's not a link and kinda blends in with the rest of the text.

But have the OP changed and change the wiki to to properly reflect the script's name and obviously include my name.

Just by calling it "V6 script" and not V6 SuperCharger, and by not mentioning my name, most people would assume you guys are trying to steal it.

And they would be justified to assume this.

It only makes you guys look bad and puts you at risk of having this thread disappear.

So fix it.

Edited by zeppelinrox

Guest uapo7

Camoon man. I have allways know that v6 script is made by you. And I heard about it many days before it was included to liquid next. Android is all about openness, so dont be so selfish. This your fight sounds like little kids having fight of candy or something.

Edit: My thoughts part 2:

I thought you was good developer, who made this pretty good script, but when you started this fight, that all respect disappear. This fight just show what kind of person you are. And I think this topic is not right place to fight, so should we start new topic called "ridiculous fight of v6 script" ?

Edited by uapo7

Guest Denny99

Camoon man. I have allways know that v6 script is made by you. And I heard about it many days before it was included to liquid next. Android is all about openness, so dont be so selfish. This your fight sounds like little kids having fight of candy or something.

Agree.

All people here know V6 supercharger script is wrote by you (zeppelinrox).

And our developers (thepasto and Suxsem) had mentioned you many times, and said it is a great script.

May be they should ask you before including your script in the rom.

But now, your can find your credit in the LN website and also here.

What do you want more? Excluding all the work you wrote from the rom?

Your are highly respected by everyone who are using LN for your great work.

But if you continue to disscus about your credit here, I think you will being reougnant here.

Guest Hilo27

Haahaaha zeppelinrox you funny kid)))) Anyway piece of s*** is only your script wink.gif

Because your code that you wrote in v6 script so much is not optimized (i think no one will say you about this, but many devs think about this)wink.gif

Because it not compatible with device that have only 256mb+swap (not so big deal, we fix that biggrin.gif)

Because in some situation devices that have 256 mb is stop responding (yeah it's annoying mad.gif)

You still think that your script is perfect?

Our developers before release the firmware have told us that they have built-in your script, and every one know about this, zeppelinrox your like apple inc with their patent warriors

And say me one more thing, why we can't call that V6 script?biggrin.gif i can't stop laughing about this))))))

Your arrogance will destroy you kid

Edited by Hilo27

Guest zorginho

Plz stop the flame about that script... i know I've proposed that script to the LN's dev and now I'm really thinking that it wasn't a good idea... Zeppelinex don't be angry, but that script needs to be improved, becuse had a lot of bugs with swap and compcache, and the kernel mods are not so good... Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

Edited by zorginho

Guest Dario93

Err,guys... I leave you for some days and what happens? You start fighting about a script. I'm sorry,but I have to crack down hard on this kind of discussions,Paul's order! You, Hilo27,are suspended for 3 days. And you, zeppelinrox,pay attention to your replies. I know in situations like this it's hard to keep calm,but next time I'll have to suspend also your account.

Regards,

D.

Guest mmick

Hi guys, after several days testing intensively 1.7.1/1.7.2/stock camera/metal camera:

Metal Camera: much much much better than stock camera. I have taken >300 pics with each other and differences are abysmal... color, detail and specially the anti-shake control!!! Differences are so big I can´t even think on returning to the stock app. Plus, you can set everything as default camera. ISSUE: video framerate.

1.7.1/1.7.2 ISSUES:

- sometimes (too much IMO), if we turn the phone off and plug the charger in, if we boot the phone sooner than 10-15 min, it freezes booting. This is only solved by detaching the USB charger, take the battery out, but the battery in, boot and then plug the charger in. Or wait 10-15min after starting to charge and boot afterwards.

- if we use a File Manager to choose an MP3 and then use the "Music" (default player) to play, when on the "lock screen" if we press PAUSE/PLAY it starts playing TWO musics! The one we opened thru the File Manager + the last music on the default player.

- if WIFI is set to be ALWAYS ON, when the screen turns off speeds go down by 1/10th!!! (usually, on my network, from 200-300kbps to 15-20kbps). Sometimes it turns off after 5-10 min even if set to always on...

- video playback/recording is broken. File playback (any of them) only playback fine on software playback with 3rd party apps. Hardware accelerated playback is extremely slow or broken! Previously I played MP4 + AVI with hardware acceleration, now they work bad or only thru software playback. On recording BOTH Android cam (+- 15fps) + Metal cam (10-15fps) are bad.

Guest zeppelinrox

Edit: My thoughts part 2:

I thought you was good developer, who made this pretty good script, but when you started this fight, that all respect disappear. This fight just show what kind of person you are. And I think this topic is not right place to fight, so should we start new topic called "ridiculous fight of v6 script" ?

Yes it's about openness.

So why hide the information that I requested be included if somebody wants to use it in their ROM?

A link to my OP and mention of my name.

Is that too much to ask? Really?

And to top it off, it gets rebranded with a different name?

So, you think that's right? Quite frankly, there is something wrong with you if you do.

And about the fighting, did I fight with thepasto?

If you think yes, there is something wrong with your reading skills.

Agree.

All people here know V6 supercharger script is wrote by you (zeppelinrox).

And our developers (thepasto and Suxsem) had mentioned you many times, and said it is a great script.

May be they should ask you before including your script in the rom.

But now, your can find your credit in the LN website and also here.

What do you want more? Excluding all the work you wrote from the rom?

Your are highly respected by everyone who are using LN for your great work.

But if you continue to disscus about your credit here, I think you will being reougnant here.

Yes, people know that I wrote it because I insist the people mention that I made it.

Most people have this courtesy to abide by my wishes, which is pretty standard procedure.

I did't see my name anywhere and saw my script with a different name. So do the math.

Yes, now I can find my credit in the LN website and also here. After raising a stink about it. Which should not have been necessary.

If you disagree with my viewpoint, that's fine. But you'd be wrong.

And I did not request that the devs stop using my script, now did I?

So howabout you stop putting words in my mouth.

Because it not compatible with device that have only 256mb+swap (not so big deal, we fix that biggrin.gif)

Because in some situation devices that have 256 mb is stop responding (yeah it's annoying mad.gif)

You still think that your script is perfect?

Our developers before release the firmware have told us that they have built-in your script, and every one know about this, zeppelinrox your like apple inc with their patent warriors

And say me one more thing, why we can't call that V6 script?biggrin.gif i can't stop laughing about this))))))

Your arrogance will destroy you kid

I'm a kid? heh... nice one...

So... what's are you saying.

Was my script modified?

For your information, it was originally made for a 256 mb device so it shows how uninformed you are.

Plz stop the flame about that script... i know I've proposed that script to the LN's dev and now I'm really thinking that it wasn't a good idea... Zeppelinex don't be angry, but that script needs to be improved, becuse had a lot of bugs with swap and compcache, and the kernel mods are not so good... Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

What do you mean, HAD? And yes, the script totally ignore swap and compcache, so what? Minfree values and OOM groupings are unrelated to swap and compcache.

For example, I've never seen swap and compache discussed in relation to AutoKiller Memory Optimizer.

You may as well say that it wasn't optimized to work with a shovel.

Err,guys... I leave you for some days and what happens? You start fighting about a script. I'm sorry,but I have to crack down hard on this kind of discussions,Paul's order! You, Hilo27,are suspended for 3 days. And you, zeppelinrox,pay attention to your replies. I know in situations like this it's hard to keep calm,but next time I'll have to suspend also your account.

Regards,

D.

Great. Maybe you should read what I wrote instead of what people put in my mouth.

I wasn't even close to being out of line.

I don't know what kind of standards are in place around here, but there room for improvement.

Most forums would not tolerate the possibility of a dev's work being kanged.

So next time, maybe the mods and admins around here should be more on the ball so this sort of thing doesn't happen again.

Edited by zeppelinrox

Guest siggey

After some testing days, we finally found a good configuration to have swap and V6script tweaks. here you can find a little howto. Read carrefully before starting and if you'll have problems just ask here or in our irc channel (you can find a client in our website).

V6script Settings

If you are not able to follow this wiki please wait for next release where all will be set as default.

Enjoy :P

After applying this modification battery drain is doubled... :(

Guest developerbuzz

Yes it's about openness.

So why hide the information that I requested be included if somebody wants to use it in their ROM?

So, you think that's right? Quite frankly, there is something wrong with you if you do.

Yes, people know that I wrote it because I insist the people mention that I made it.

Most people have this courtesy to abide by my wishes, which is pretty standard procedure.

I did't see my name anywhere and saw my script with a different name. So do the math.

Yes, now I can find my credit in the LN website and also here. After raising a stink about it. Which should not have been necessary.

Was my script modified?

For your information, it was originally made for a 256 mb device so it shows how uninformed you are.

What do you mean, HAD? And yes, the script totally ignore swap and compcache, so what? Minfree values and OOM groupings are unrelated to swap and compcache.

For example, I've never seen swap and compache discussed in relation to AutoKiller Memory Optimizer.

Great. Maybe you should read what I wrote instead of what people put in my mouth.

I don't know what kind of standards are in place around here, but there room for improvement.

So next time, maybe the mods and admins around here should be more on the ball so this sort of thing doesn't happen again.

What an arse!

Guest yapa73

After applying this modification battery drain is doubled... :(

for mi battery drain, is better... afternoon, i pubblish you diferentes idle test i do ...

same for camrra... afternoon i post some photos i take with metal app and with stock app.

Guest Dima KN

Yes it's about openness.

Was my script modified?

You talk too much about yourself. Its not enough to write good scripts, you should be less boastful.

We respect your work(V12 MegaSuperOverCharger script), but man don't be so vainglorious.

Guest Dima KN

Abourt 1.7.1.

It seems like now its very nice release. No serious bugs(like broken mic or disabled softkeys). Also I have no "screen wont wake up" problem.

Its really smooth and nice.

Guest Dima KN

I forgot about one small trouble. Missed call and sms leds does not work. They make only one blink. Fix sms led and fix Missed call led turned on in LNP.

Guest zeppelinrox

What an arse!

You talk too much about yourself. Its not enough to write good scripts, you should be less boastful.

We respect your work(V12 MegaSuperOverCharger script), but man don't be so vainglorious.

So in other words, I'm not wrong.

Because you surely would have pointed out any inaccuracies.

Thank you.

PS. Nobody ever said that I'm not an arse.

In fact, when I'm pissed off, I can be a huge arsehole.

So by my standards, I was quite polite :P

Edit: btw, thepasto does seem like a standup guy and it's being sorted without any additional "helpful" input

Edited by zeppelinrox

Guest gatsu_1981

Mmmmmh.

This ROM has some serious battery draining problem.

I think that it's due to missing standby mode.

I installed it on a really clean Liquid (2.2 clean liquid, installed recovery, wiped everything, installed 1.7, 1.7.1, 1.7.2, booted... really clean :D )

By now, it's not sleeping at all. My spare parts / battery usage show a 100% active time since booted.

So battery is gone in half a day.

Please don't try to ask me noob-friendly questions, I had a Hero and I actually have a HTC Desire, always used AOSP roms on both... And i'm actually flashing nightly every... morning :)

I can be helpful, plese tell if you need some dmesg / logcat.

Guest PowerBuldog

Mmmmmh.

This ROM has some serious battery draining problem.

I think that it's due to missing standby mode.

I installed it on a really clean Liquid (2.2 clean liquid, installed recovery, wiped everything, installed 1.7, 1.7.1, 1.7.2, booted... really clean :D )

By now, it's not sleeping at all. My spare parts / battery usage show a 100% active time since booted.

So battery is gone in half a day.

Please don't try to ask me noob-friendly questions, I had a Hero and I actually have a HTC Desire, always used AOSP roms on both... And i'm actually flashing nightly every... morning :)

I can be helpful, plese tell if you need some dmesg / logcat.

Mine is now 1.7.1, and in 1h31m from 100% down to 92% :(

Guest gianniB

I managed to apply CACHE ON SD on many MIUI ROMs and so gain some valuable memory space, but can't get it on LiquidNext, I've used APPS2SDGUI.

does anyone know more about it?