Different launcher?

Guest pihx

Guest pihx

First post in the new Black section ;)

Anyway, have any of you tried something like LauncherPro on the LG Black? Would it be any better?

Guest jake_in_notts
First post in the new Black section ;)

Anyway, have any of you tried something like LauncherPro on the LG Black? Would it be any better?

Congrats :-) Already using Launcher Pro, works fine but you loose the stock calender widget which i think is very good

Guest uk786

I haven't got a LG Black but do give Go Launcher a try its awesome, you can make folders like the iPhone and the icons even wiggle while you do lol.

Guest zema1971
+1 for go launcher ex....awesome launcher...or u can try spb shell 3d....

I have installed the SPB Shell 3D and works fine!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mertzi

i tried adw/awd (i never remember which it is) and launcher pro and i really don't notice any difference from the original launcher regarding smoothness and screen response etc. i updated the software 2 days ago from 10A to 10B and in my opinion that was an impairment of the screen response, that's why i wanted to try different launchers, but i don't notice any difference. a little stuttering and some other minor faults.

Guest Jfalcon

My experience with Go Launcher EX

======================

- I couldn't add stock Power Control widget into one of the desired canvas.

The only widgets that play nice are those that are downloaded from market. :rolleyes:

- I set notifications on Messaging to display New Text messages counts instead of on the notification status bar.

Go Launcher hides the display over it. :rolleyes:

I hope someone else could verify my findings though. :)