updated vega but cant log into android market

Guest Malak@37

Guest Malak@37

Please can anyone help me with this bothersome topic. I have been at it since Tuesday and finally got my dvent Vega to show all the google and market icons but when i try to sign in it doesnt connect, HELP!!!!!!!!

Guest jp514
Please can anyone help me with this bothersome topic. I have been at it since Tuesday and finally got my dvent Vega to show all the google and market icons but when i try to sign in it doesnt connect, HELP!!!!!!!!

Are you connected to wifi?

Can you browse the web?

Did you run through the whole add google account thing upon first running the market?

Did it freeze at any point?

Did you get to the final accept terms and conditions button?

I ask this because whilst updating to Vegacomb I had the same problem, it froze whilst setting up the market and the final button could not be tapped.

I had to do a factory wipe in clockwork recovery and set it up again. Making sure I took my time and let it do its thing.

Guest Malak@37
Are you connected to wifi?

Can you browse the web?

Did you run through the whole add google account thing upon first running the market?

Did it freeze at any point?

Did you get to the final accept terms and conditions button?

I ask this because whilst updating to Vegacomb I had the same problem, it froze whilst setting up the market and the final button could not be tapped.

I had to do a factory wipe in clockwork recovery and set it up again. Making sure I took my time and let it do its thing.

Yes I can access the web and wifi. The tab never froze at any point and I have went all the way through the signing a google account but still keeps on saying cant connect at the last stage.

I wish I had just got the stupid epad from ebay (not really)

Guest flshg

As a previous poster has mentioned a factory reset might be necessary so give that a go if you havent already.

Are you creating a new account, or logging into an existing account? If existing account, you could try changing the password from a different device, then trying again to log in through the vega.