[CM7] Applications missing in Market

Guest eloydark

Guest eloydark

I seem to be having a pretty serious problem, and I cannot tell if anyone else has encountered it.

My Google Market is pretty much... half full! Many popular apps are missing, I cannot get them in any way, not using QRs or searching for them. I tried reinstalling the Google apps package but nothing happened. I erased my Dalwik cache... still nothing!

What could possibly be wrong with it and how can it be fixed? It can't be that I am the only one encountering that error. I find it hard to believe!

P.S. Just noticed I posted it under rom development, sorry, can a mod move it where it should be?

Edited by eloydark

Guest Grain
My Google Market is pretty much... half full! Many popular apps are missing

Clearly it's best if you do not list some apps that you are missing! ;)

Guest meir747

Make sure there is no content filtering - Open the Market, press on Settings and in Content Filtering mark the "Show All Apps" line.

Guest Migun

I have the same problem, its not content filtering or cache.

Can't find Fancy Widget or Appbrain for example.

edit: Tried download using the market by browser, and now I know the reason, google says that " This application is incompatible with your Vodafone ZTE Blade." ;)

edit2: Download gapps-gb-20110527-signed.zip, problem resolved!

Edited by Migun

Guest eloydark
I have the same problem, its not content filtering or cache.

Can't find Fancy Widget or Appbrain for example.

edit: Tried download using the market by browser, and now I know the reason, google says that " This application is incompatible with your Vodafone ZTE Blade." ;)

edit2: Download gapps-gb-20110527-signed.zip, problem resolved!

None of the above worked for me as well. I even installed this gapps as proposed. When it rebooted, it didn't go through with showing the apps to install etc. It just installed the package using CW and booted as if nothing changed. And the market is still half full.

I am in Greece, my friends have the apps I don't, in blade, with 2.2 custom rom. I have market enabler, cleared cache, cleared darwik. Pretty much everything a normal user would do. Nothing worked...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest banaani
None of the above worked for me as well. I even installed this gapps as proposed. When it rebooted, it didn't go through with showing the apps to install etc. It just installed the package using CW and booted as if nothing changed. And the market is still half full.

I am in Greece, my friends have the apps I don't, in blade, with 2.2 custom rom. I have market enabler, cleared cache, cleared darwik. Pretty much everything a normal user would do. Nothing worked...

I had Navionics Scandinavia paid app in my Blade (swedish springs). Phone got broken and they sent me a new one with original Saunalahti 2.2 in it. I put GSF in it and now I cant get Navionics anymore. I cant find it from market and while browsing market with computer browser it says it is incompatible. Market enabler doesnt help.