Honeycomb 3.1 outside US

Guest HeebyGeeby

Guest HeebyGeeby

Nearly a month after Motorola released Honeycomb 3.1 to its US customers, the so called (by Moto) "Non-US" customers are still waiting.

1. Motorola refuse to answer any questions relating to the update, other than to say "we're working on it" and "check here for updates". No time scale, no reason why the delay, no explanation of why the "Google Experience" means different builds for different countries.

The Motorola support forums are unsupportive, Motorola are burying their heads in the sand with Xoom early adopters returning their Xooms to stores due to the lack of communication by Motorola.

I'm actually happy with my Xoom, but Motorola are showing their "Non-US" customers utter contempt.

I will never buy another Motorola product again and would advise anyone outside the US considering one take a read through the official support forums before deciding.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest oldhippy
Nearly a month after Motorola released Honeycomb 3.1 to its US customers, the so called (by Moto) "Non-US" customers are still waiting.

1. Motorola refuse to answer any questions relating to the update, other than to say "we're working on it" and "check here for updates". No time scale, no reason why the delay, no explanation of why the "Google Experience" means different builds for different countries.

The Motorola support forums are unsupportive, Motorola are burying their heads in the sand with Xoom early adopters returning their Xooms to stores due to the lack of communication by Motorola.

I'm actually happy with my Xoom, but Motorola are showing their "Non-US" customers utter contempt.

I will never buy another Motorola product again and would advise anyone outside the US considering one take a read through the official support forums before deciding.

First thread I looked at from your link shows it is being rolled out. Will take a while longer for some countries to get it though.