htc hero gsm wont reboot after installing cyanogenmod 6.1.0

Guest teisho74

Guest teisho74

Hi there. I am a bit new to all this...

But I have a htc hero gsm phone and the other night i rooted it using androot and then installed clockworkmod and made a back up of current rom. Then i installed a rom from the rom manager app premium. It was superuser.... then i installed cyanogenmod 6.1.0, but i didnt check the option to wipe all data. And now my hero wont reboot, but just stays at the bootup animation screen for cyanogenmod. I tried to hold down the volume while i started up and it does say fastboot? What do i need to do to get my phone to work again, btw i have a mac and a xp pc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Ant

Guest chimas
Hi there. I am a bit new to all this...

But I have a htc hero gsm phone and the other night i rooted it using androot and then installed clockworkmod and made a back up of current rom. Then i installed a rom from the rom manager app premium. It was superuser.... then i installed cyanogenmod 6.1.0, but i didnt check the option to wipe all data. And now my hero wont reboot, but just stays at the bootup animation screen for cyanogenmod. I tried to hold down the volume while i started up and it does say fastboot? What do i need to do to get my phone to work again, btw i have a mac and a xp pc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Ant

Try this dude. it might help?

Edited by chimas