Going back to stock ROM

Guest maskaler

Guest maskaler

Hi all

I'm looking to sell my Streak due to getting a phone from work and figured it best to go back to the stock ROM from my current 1.7 StreakDroid ROM. Can anyone point me toward any tips/instructions for doing so?

Cheers in advance,

Ant

Guest Sotiris Lekkas
Hi all

I'm looking to sell my Streak due to getting a phone from work and figured it best to go back to the stock ROM from my current 1.7 StreakDroid ROM. Can anyone point me toward any tips/instructions for doing so?

Cheers in advance,

Ant

I'm also interested in the same thing. I've posted before but no one told me anything. I have a European version.

Edited by Sotiris Lekkas

Guest maskaler
Just flash the official 2.2.2 update from dell and fastboot flash the stock recovery (You may not have to do this)

Thanks guys, will get on it.

Guest paullong

OK, I'm having trouble with this. I've flashed a stock recovery image but am getting a black screen when Igo into fastboot and try to update the ROM. It is named correctly (with the capital U). Anyone any ideas?

I think I have the cirrect files - can anyone please post the links? I'd really appreciate it.

Ta

Guest RichB93

Just did this myself recently, just had to flash the 2.1 recovery rom on here and used the latest update package for my phone (O2). Just ran the update and it's fine.