Strange Video and Camera Issues

Guest trhildebrand96

Guest trhildebrand96

I am on StreakDroid 1.9.0 and just recently noticed that my videos and camera previews are not in color. The pictures, when taken, are full color and the videos are in color if I use Rockplayer and Software Decoding. I downloaded other camera apps and they still have the black and white issue. Also, my camcorder setting is 720p and it drops frames horribly. What is going on?

Edited by trhildebrand96

Guest cowballz
I am on StreakDroid 1.9.0 and just recently noticed that my videos and camera previews are not in color. The pictures, when taken, are full color and the videos are in color if I use Rockplayer and Software Decoding. I downloaded other camera apps and they still have the black and white issue. Also, my camcorder setting is 720p and it drops frames horribly. What is going on?

I have the same exact issue all of a sudden as well. Did u install chainfire before this happen . Because this is what i did and netflix is also black and white aswell

Guest trhildebrand96
I have the same exact issue all of a sudden as well. Did u install chainfire before this happen . Because this is what i did and netflix is also black and white aswell

Yeah, though I just installed the app, not the driver. I'll try removing it and reply.

EDIT: Nope. Still get B&W Camera after a reboot and app removal.

Edited by trhildebrand96

Guest netonyx

According to a poster in this thread, re-flashing will fix it. I haven't gotten around to trying it yet, myself.

Others have blamed LBE Privacy Guard for causing it. I do have that running, but others have said they didn't but still had the problem.

Guest trhildebrand96
According to a poster in this thread, re-flashing will fix it. I haven't gotten around to trying it yet, myself.

Others have blamed LBE Privacy Guard for causing it. I do have that running, but others have said they didn't but still had the problem.

I have that (and don't really like it), so I'll try uninstalling that and rebooting.

EDIT: Uninstalled LBE and rebooted. Success!

Edited by trhildebrand96

Guest netonyx

I saw your post and decided to take a look at my LBE settings, but first I checked the camera to make sure it still wasn't working properly... and the problem had gone away.

I've done absolutely nothing to solve the problem, but it's working fine now. Beats me.

Edited by netonyx