LGWorld.apk

LGWorldClockWidget.apk

MagicSmoke.apk

MemoWidget.apk

News.apk

PhotoAlbumWidget.apk

PhotoFrameWidget.apk

WhatsNew.apk

and there are some more, but they are useful and I thought keeping them.

Guest spyb0y

first of all you have to root your phone. after that using adb shell (or android terminal emulator from market) you have to make system partition -rw (read-write) because native it comes -ro (read only), then you have to go to /system/app (using almost any file manager from market) and delete what ever you don`t need in there.

Edited by spyb0y

first of all you have to root your phone. after that using adb shell (or android terminal emulator from market) you have to make system partition -rw (read-write) because native it comes -ro (read only), then you have to go to /system/app (using almost any file manager from market) and delete what ever you don`t need in there.

Titanium Backup worked for me. Touch of a button uninstalls whatever app you choose, including LG system apps.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mertzi

i tried titanium backup and backed up and deleted app advisor just to see if it worked. it didn't. it just freezes when i try to restore. no harm done but what a crappy app. and if you want to change a function called Apps processing mode to AUTO, Indirect (which is supposed to be helpful) you have to buy the pro version. what a lousy way to force users to buy the app.

Edited by mertzi