Marketplace not working!

Guest azoo

Hi everyone!

Im using OCK's WM6.5 Rom (ock M2Dv2 29005), but can't get the marketplace to work.

When I try to open it it says: "Windows Marketplace for Mobile can't connect."

Ive tried to use differnt cabs that I found on the forum but still no progress, anyone with the same problem? whats the solution?

Thanks!

Guest uk_dan2k
Hi everyone!

Im using OCK's WM6.5 Rom (ock M2Dv2 29005), but can't get the marketplace to work.

Ive tried to use differnt cabs that I found on the forum but still no progress, anyone with the same problem? whats the solution?

Thanks!

i had an email from the people that deal with market place and myphone, and basicly said they are no longer support the omnia and it will soon no longer be available.

Trying to push people to upgrade they're handsets.

• 1 month later...
Guest kavalkanti

Hi everyone!

Thanks!

Take a friend "ock_M2Dv2 Premium_29005 (FMradio fixed)", set browser connection to automatically

detect settings. Select network: Internet ... and enjoy.

Guest Pigot

Unfortunately, it's normal... Marketplace for Windows Mobile 6.x devices is suppose to stop this summer as Microsoft consider there'll no be anymore software developments aroud a commercialy 'dead' platform. Those marketingaolhics have no respect nor any kind of regards to what was known before as 'instaled base'.

So the 'future' is suppose to be Windows Phone 7, a stupid platform that:

-don't synchronise with Windows Outlook,

- synchronize via Zune for music/video but isn't able to simply sync standard Office documents,

etc., etc.

It looks like they copy Apple policies with iPhone/iTunes, but a copy is never as efficient as the original. And anyway, compare to what was able to do a simple WM 6.x smartphone, it dosn't make a deal.

Please, excuse my poor skill in english.

Regards, Thierry