Can I install Theme Engine on non themed ROM?

Guest FrankyG

Guest FrankyG

Hi,

I'm slightly confused about themes on the these ROMS;

I have v4 non themed currently installed. Can I install a Theme Engine, and then proceed to add and apply themes? If so, which Theme engine is compatible?

If that's not possible, is the only other option to install the Themed ROM? If so, which themes are compatible? Does they have to be made specifically for CM7 blade?

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated :-)

'About phone '

Mem info (avail/total)

158/420mb

Storage settings

Internal storage

Total 294mb

Avail 87.46mb

EDIT - mods this should have been posted in the Green V5 thread-can it be moved plz?

Edited by FrankyG

Guest ColdEmbrace
Hi,

I'm slightly confused about themes on the these ROMS;

I have v4 non themed currently installed. Can I install a Theme Engine, and then proceed to add and apply themes? If so, which Theme engine is compatible?

If that's not possible, is the only other option to install the Themed ROM? If so, which themes are compatible? Does they have to be made specifically for CM7 blade?

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated :-)

'About phone '

Mem info (avail/total)

158/420mb

Storage settings

Internal storage

Total 294mb

Avail 87.46mb

EDIT - mods this should have been posted in the Green V5 thread-can it be moved plz?

If you scroll back from the thread about 5 pages, i made a post up about it for v5, someone gave me the links for installing the themeing software but i could never get it working

Guest FrankyG
If you scroll back from the thread about 5 pages, i made a post up about it for v5, someone gave me the links for installing the themeing software but i could never get it working

Do you mean you posted the links in the v5 thread, around page 38?

Guest slackereconomy

I'm using theming no probs on green but it's a different sized file to the one on page 37. i uploaded it to 4shared but not sure if i've set the permissions up right for sharing the folder??? it works though, so if the link isn't working you'll find it on the cm green thread but much farther back...i'd start at the beginning!

http://www.4shared.com/folder/cMA39DbE/android_stuff.html

Guest Mushroom_Lord

Yeah someone already asked this (I think in the Green Cm thread) and I did It and got it working you've just got to install 2 apk's.

Guest ColdEmbrace
Yeah someone already asked this (I think in the Green Cm thread) and I did It and got it working you've just got to install 2 apk's.

did you read the thread :P I posted asking it ;) as well as a few others, I couldn't get them both too install, the smaller one (the one with the theme changer logo) refused too install