File system read only : cm green v4

Guest dariob74

Guest dariob74

Hi, i would copy any file ogg/mp3 in the folder /system/media/audio/ringtones with Root explorer, that have the permission of superuser ...but the error message is you cannot paste here because the file system in only read-only....anyone have how to solve this problem?

thanks for all

Guest Pelemane
Hi, i would copy any file ogg/mp3 in the folder /system/media/audio/ringtones with Root explorer, that have the permission of superuser ...but the error message is you cannot paste here because the file system in only read-only....anyone have how to solve this problem?

thanks for all

Press "Mount R/W" button and try again.

Guest dariob74
Press "Mount R/W" button and try again.

oh no...if i press mount r/w i don't have any results....always the same error message is you cannot paste here because the file system in only read-only

Guest k0zmic
oh no...if i press mount r/w i don't have any results....always the same error message is you cannot paste here because the file system in only read-only

Did you accept the Superuser prompt? Check the Superuser app to see if the request for root was accepted.

Guest dariob74
Did you accept the Superuser prompt? Check the Superuser app to see if the request for root was accepted.

oh yes root explorer have the superuser access.....but in the rom FLB11r i had copied the file .ogg in the /system/media/audio/ringtones....now with the cm green i cannot copy this file and the file for the boot sound

Ps sorry for my schoolastic english, i'm italian

Guest ThrashMan

Why would you want to write new ringtones etc into system?

Create "Ringtones "Notifications" "Alarms" folders in the root of the SD card and put the files in the correct folder. Each ROM you install will look there for additional ringtones etc

Aint Google fkin awsome!! ;)