New Netflix .apk

Guest nystreak

Guest nystreak

Netflix updated the their app again to include more phones... the streak not being one of them. Where can i find the new .apk since i cant update threw the market?

Guest vanemburghj
Netflix updated the their app again to include more phones... the streak not being one of them. Where can i find the new .apk since i cant update threw the market?

Here is the one that works for me, just press cancel when it trys to update. Unzip it first, make sure you use the build.prop tweak as well. Let me know how it works out.

Netflix.zip

Edited by vanemburghj

Guest nystreak
Here is the one that works for me, just press cancel when it trys to update. Unzip it first, make sure you use the build.prop tweak as well. Let me know how it works out.

Thats the same file I have. It works great. Just have to keep cancelling the update msg. Thanks for the input. You would think that with our 5" screen netflix would realize that their app suits our device better than anyone elses.

'

Guest vanemburghj
Thats the same file I have. It works great. Just have to keep cancelling the update msg. Thanks for the input. You would think that with our 5" screen netflix would realize that their app suits our device better than anyone elses.

'

I agree, not including Steak in the updates isn't stopping us from using Netflix, so just get it over and include Streak in the next update. Not sure what they are thinking.

Guest Roperband
Unless you are rooted no it will not work.

I am rooted, but it still hasn't worked on previous netflix releases....as far as I know.

Guest vanemburghj
I am rooted, but it still hasn't worked on previous netflix releases....as far as I know.

actually stopped working for me today on DJ_Steve's GingerStreak, just keeps going back to there is an update screen everytime I tried to load a movie. Guess they finally figured out how to block us........