Multi Touch COnfirmed by SE Brazil

Guest shameemindia

Guest Abrar bHaI

yaa.... i used google translation and it says about multitouch availability in 2.3.3...

but the question is how many touches will the phone recognize???

Guest shameemindia
yaa.... i used google translation and it says about multitouch availability in 2.3.3...

but the question is how many touches will the phone recognize???

if this is true., multi touch should be on par with other android phones ou there.. i believe on this regard., i hope there will be 16M colors too... but im damn sure that, there will be no unlocked bootloader officially.. as this will bring down the Arc bussiness down :-P :) :-P

Guest Abrar bHaI

yesterday i had reply from SE on gingerbread update.

they didn't conform the date but said that update will be soon available.

and they said that phone shown in thai mobil expo was a showcase. new phones will not have gingerbread from SE.

other thing is 16M color is conformed.

new kernal is conform

multitouch is conform

unlocked bootloader is conformed.

????? what else is required?

love your x10

Guest Abrar bHaI
if this is true., multi touch should be on par with other android phones ou there.. i believe on this regard., i hope there will be 16M colors too... but im damn sure that, there will be no unlocked bootloader officially.. as this will bring down the Arc bussiness down :-P :) :-P

that is the reason why we are getting updates late.

SE wants to sell as many as arcs before roll-out of x10 update... moreover arc is a different phone. no competition with x10.

Guest Lauri455

Last time SE Brazil said something (about Froyo update to be precise), it turned out to be bulls%^&t, so I'd rather wait for official SE statement on this.

Guest JingleJo
Last time SE Brazil said something (about Froyo update to be precise), it turned out to be bulls%^&t, so I'd rather wait for official SE statement on this.

After this false statement, i think SE brazil will get the sack.

Guest PlayGunsta
After this false statement, i think SE brazil will get the sack.

It's not false, a SE support guy has confirmed it will come to the x10.

Guest Evynnstarr
Unlocked-bootloader is confirmed with Gingerbread update.

The source ? Last I heard was that they were not unlocking the bootloader for the x10 device.

Guest PlayGunsta
The source ? Last I heard was that they were not unlocking the bootloader for the x10 device.

You should follow the Gingerbread topic on XDA. And yes, it's no rumour.

Edited by PlayGunsta

Guest Evynnstarr
You should follow the Gingerbread topic on XDA. And yes, it's no rumour.

I am reading the topic on xda right now... still seems like a major rumour, no official words.

Guest SheLookedLVL18

I am seeing a pattern here here that i don't like.

YOU SE TROLLS NEVER STOP!!!

And it's easy to see what member came from XDA to come troll HERE.

Is any site safe from your tyranny?

The device is fully capable of doing the multi touch thing.

Link or not SE has gone to epic lengths to hide any classified hardware info about the phone.

Edited by SheLookedLVL18

Guest Dario93
I am seeing a pattern here here that i don't like.

YOU SE TROLLS NEVER STOP!!!

And it's easy to see what member came from XDA to come troll HERE.

Is any site safe from your tyranny?

The device is fully capable of doing the multi touch thing.

Link or not SE has gone to epic lengths to hide any classified hardware info about the phone.

I can see only one flamer in this thread and that is you. Account suspended for 1 day,next time will be suspended indefintely.

Regards,

D.

Guest Moritd
I can see only one flamer in this thread and that is you. Account suspended for 1 day,next time will be suspended indefintely.

Regards,

D.

thx for banning trolls

Guest PlayGunsta

Regards,

D.

Haha I loll'd!

Beside that, to many pages in that thread to give you the prove but you should look at Xperia84 his posts in that thread.

Guest Evynnstarr
Haha I loll'd!

Beside that, to many pages in that thread to give you the prove but you should look at Xperia84 his posts in that thread.

Yes, but there is no official word. Only his words against, well, nothing.

I don't want to get my hopes up over something that may happen, only to get disappointed in the end.

Oh well, when it will come we'll see. What is the use debating over something that isn't even tangible yet.

Edited by Evynnstarr

Guest PlayGunsta
Yes, but there is no official word. Only his words against, well, nothing.

I don't want to get my hopes up over something that may happen, only to get disappointed in the end.

Oh well, when it will come we'll see. What is the use debating over something that isn't even tangible yet.

Have you looked good? I don't think so, but I wouldn't spit a 100 pages to through that topic B) If you'd follow it, you would have seen it :)! Maybe the mods deleted it, yesterday they cleaned the thread.

Edited by PlayGunsta

Guest mcast

The SEMC Brazil page mentioned is not even available anymore... I tried searching for the info on their Brazilian website and couldn't find it anywhere.. maybe someone got sacked and they removed it :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sammyjc89

everybody needs to stop putting things up that are not officially confirmed by sony ericsson. no one really knows what is going on and wont until the release date in august. lets just sit and wait to see what is going to be on the x10. there is a video on youtube by sony ericsson on what things we will be getting. REMINDER THAT THIS IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT BY SONY ERICSSON AND SOME THINGS MAY BE DIFFERENT IN OFFICIAL FINAL RELEASE.

ENJOY:

Guest leo5111
everybody needs to stop putting things up that are not officially confirmed by sony ericsson. no one really knows what is going on and wont until the release date in august. lets just sit and wait to see what is going to be on the x10. there is a video on youtube by sony ericsson on what things we will be getting. REMINDER THAT THIS IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT BY SONY ERICSSON AND SOME THINGS MAY BE DIFFERENT IN OFFICIAL FINAL RELEASE.

ENJOY:

thank you EXACTLY no one knows untill it comes out one division says its going to have it another division says no, so we realy dont have any idea till we download&install it... :)

• 3 weeks later...