How to overclock ZTE V9 light

Guest melodyman

Guest melodyman

Hi,

I "temp root" my tablet and I was able to gain root access. I wanted to overclock it because I wanted to be able to play Flash. I downloaded several flash installers with minor differences in versions (e.g. x.1, x.2) but none worked. I read somewhere that Flash require 800 MHz to run. Is this even true? If so, I'd like to overclock the table but it doesn't seem to work. I tried about 5 freeware you can find on Android Market but the max is just 600 MHz. Hope you can help.

Guest melodyman

Really? No flash on v9. B) I should have bought Archos instead. At least that one has HDMI.

It's on this forum, I think, that I read about overclocking but I don't think I was able to read something like "no flash on v9" thread. I

Googled before posting here. It's actually one of the reasons why I joined MoDaCo.

Anyways, thanks for your reply! :) I wish I knew this.

You should read through some other threads before creating one.

Flash is not possible on the V9, even if you overclock.

• 2 months later...
Guest Stephen J. Knill

Really? No flash on v9. B) I should have bought Archos instead. At least that one has HDMI.

It's on this forum, I think, that I read about overclocking but I don't think I was able to read something like "no flash on v9" thread. I

Googled before posting here. It's actually one of the reasons why I joined MoDaCo.

Anyways, thanks for your reply! :) I wish I knew this.

Well, that's both true... and not! blink.gif

http://www.sknill.com/GT540/Android_Apps/flash_player%2010.1%20armv6%20android.apk <--- Flash 10.1 for ARM6 Smart Phones and Tablets. (Please not that this is NOT an official release, and while it does work... it's not crash hot for newer flash games etc)

Give it a go, and leave your feedback here for others cool.gif