Post your Quadrant and Neocore scores

Guest genti7

Guest genti7
In the left screen shot...is that Quadrant Standard you are using? if not what app is it?

It's Quadrant Advanced it gives you more detailed results (cpu, ram, gpu etc.). The total score though should be the same with the standard one.

Guest Poulsen8r
The total score though should be the same with the standard one.

Quadrant pro scores will be higher than Quadrant Standard. Everyone should post Quadrant Standard Scores since it's free and available on market.

My scores:

B137 Stock Rooted FPS Cap removed:

Neocore 74.1FPS

Quadrant Standard: 1506

Neocore.pngQuadrant.png

Edited by Poulsen8r

Guest Poulsen8r
Score

B137 Custom ROM (MCR WIP)

Neocore: 46.4

Quadrant: 1782

No overclock, no FPS tweak. Stock speed kernel :)

EXT4 should be cheating hehe

Guest Pulseuser1

I only ever get Quadrant Standard scores of about 1400-1600. I'm using Pauls custom boot image on the B136 but it still seems a little bit slower than my original stock B133 rom. Anyone know why?

post-784277-1308656228_thumb.png

post-784277-1308656241_thumb.png

Edited by Pulseuser1

Guest Cirno
I only ever get Quadrant Standard scores of about 1400-1600. I'm using Pauls custom boot image on the B136 but it still seems a little bit slower than my original stock B133 rom. Anyone know why?

post-784277-1308656228_thumb.png

post-784277-1308656241_thumb.png

Because the B136, isn't optimized by the community, just normal firmware update from Huawei.

Guest Pulseuser1
Because the B136, isn't optimized by the community, just normal firmware update from Huawei.

I know that. What im saying is that ive used Pauls superboot image but now my phone actually runs a little slower than it did orignally. And my wifi doesnt work at all as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest trancer01
Sory for off topic but I really want to know how to break fps cap on x5?

My score Quadrant :1740

I too would like to know how to remove the so called fps cap? What exactly does it mean anyway?

Back to the topic:

With stock B136 without boot.img modifications I got about 1350 points on average and a maximum of about 1500 points if I remember correctly, but most Quadrant test runs I think were bellow 1400 points.

I used a couple of boot.img on the B136 ROM, with Paul`s superboot, the highest score I got was about 1602 points in Quadrant Standard, average around 1450 points.

With papatsonis` overclocked boot.img based on stock B136 ROM, I got about 1350 points on average (relatively low points, considering the optimisations done by papatsonis, ext3->ext4 etc.) and maximum about 1480 points at stock 806 Mhz CPU frequency. At 1200 Mhz I think I got about 1910 points max and about 1820 on average. At 1612 Mhz my maximum was 2213 points and average about 2080. Not exactly stellar numbers, however I am currently using papatsonis`version of boot.img anyway, because it is undervolted (stock 1,1 V -> 0,9 V), so it`s supposed to save some battery life and the ROM seems sufficiently quick at stock max 806 Mhz with CPU Master governor despite somewhat disappointing marks in Quadrant.

P.S.: I ran the test at every frequency with papatsonis`s boot image and Paul`s superboot at least 10 to 15 times.

Edited by trancer01

Guest trancer01

Well, I`m back on Paul`s superboot image as it seems to be the fastest on my Ideos at stock 806 Mhz. I mostly get scores over 1500 and sometimes over 1600, my highest so far was about 1625 which I think is a pretty good score for a tweaked B136 ROM with stock CPU frequency.

Guest That-Guy
Well, I`m back on Paul`s superboot image as it seems to be the fastest on my Ideos at stock 806 Mhz. I mostly get scores over 1500 and sometimes over 1600, my highest so far was about 1625 which I think is a pretty good score for a tweaked B136 ROM with stock CPU frequency.

Getting on average 1500 - 1600 on FLB ROM which I think is pretty good :)

Guest trancer01
Getting on average 1500 - 1600 on FLB ROM which I think is pretty good :)

Yeah, these are very decent numbers. :rolleyes:

Guest trancer01
What does people get with CM7? Mine was from 2400-3000. very unstable scores... (of course overclocked 1516mhz)

I usually get quite different scores in Quadrant, sometimes even more than 300 points difference between my maximum and minimum. For example with Paul's superboot my lowest score was less than 1300 points and my highest was well over 1600 points. But on average I get more than 1500.