[SE@HIS BEST] OFFICIAL GINGERBREAD! august... [SE CONFIRMS NO 16M COLORS]

Guest TripNRaVeR

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dogwoofer
Updating is complete.

And yes, finally I got gingerbread lol! I have to go to bed now because tomorrow I have to work.

I will take screenshots root it and take a dump of alle the system files!

Gotta say it sounds really unlikely you actually downloaded gingerbread and aren't just pulling our legs. You've got a post count of two and SE said the roll out begins in august, why on earth would they say that if they planned on doing it today?

I would genuinely love for you to prove me wrong though

Guest Dario93

I wrote to admin awarner to take care of this thread and the suspensions I made. If he considers that Trip should be un-suspended,you'll have your dev again B)

Huh,one more thing,since nobody here proved there's a real update,can we lock the thread? :)

Guest arkedk

Yes it is fake.

As you can see if you zoom in, the "(2.3.3.B.1)" is missing the orange and blue shading on each side of the edge, like all the rest of original text has.

fakek.png

Edited by arkedk

Guest Wolfbreak
Yes it is fake.

As you can see if you zoom in, the "(2.3.3.B.1)" is missing the orange and blue shading on each side of the edge, like all the rest of original text has.

fakek.png

So tested myself and im on unbranded generic 2.1 german atm so if any Firmware in germany gets its first then its the one i am on. I even did a repair and nothing then 2.1.B.0.1 or hows it called. He justed edited 2.1.B.0.1 to look like 2.3.3.B.1

Idiot, becouse of you i can restore all my Backups again now! Sry for the cursing but always these trolls that register only to get attention by saying he got this and this, all get exicted and flash it then and at the end its nothing, then all have to restore all backups again and again just becouse some People are big attention whores with no Life.

Edited by Wolfbreak

Guest awarner

The reason for Trip being suspended was everyone has been warned about the behaviour on this site.

Trip has decided to ignore and not repy to the warnings in posts and on the PM that I have personally sent.

It takes two to fight and everyone will be delt the same way if and when caught.

As I have said in this section many times, keep it a friendly place to visit that way more people and developers will stay.

Topic locked until I have removed all non-topic posts.