urgent need for U8220V100R001C03B264 :(

Guest HA4ever

Guest HA4ever

please if anyone could find this firmware U8220V100R001C03B264

I tried many times to seach in this forum and xda and also in google with no success

I have a dead device and every time I try to flash recovery or any firmware (I don't have the orginal firmware) I got this

**** SD download log ****

Failure: MD5_RSA verify failure.

Failure: operation did not succeed.

dload_sd_ram_data_proc->(retry >= DLOAD_RETRY) failed!

here is part of build.prop (from an old backup) if u need this info

autogenerated by buildinfo.sh

ro.build.id=CRB17

ro.build.display.id=U8220V100R001C03B264

ro.build.version.incremental=20100303.155005

ro.build.version.sdk=3

ro.build.version.release=1.5

ro.build.date=Wed Mar 3 15:50:46 CST 2010

ro.build.date.utc=1267602646

ro.build.type=user

ro.build.user=huawei

ro.build.host=product.hwandroid.com

ro.build.tags=ota-rel-keys,release-keys

ro.product.model=U8220

ro.product.brand=generic

ro.product.name=U8220

ro.product.device=U8220

ro.product.board=U8220

ro.product.manufacturer=HUAWEI

ro.product.locale.language=ar

ro.product.locale.region=EG

ro.product.ANU=huawei-technolog

thanks in advance

Guest HA4ever
Are you trying to download 2.1 on the pulse?

it's generic u8220 not (T-mobile)

actually I tried to upgrade the pnone to 2.1 Dec update and now I have a bricked device..if I turned it on I don't even get the splash screen and I can't access recovery or boot loader

I know It's possible to flash UPDATA.APP files from SD card and that's what I'm trying now. I've tried many times to flash different firmwares with no success. the phone will only accept that U8220V100R001C03B264 and I'm looking to find this firmware

Guest twrock
it's generic u8220 not (T-mobile)

actually I tried to upgrade the pnone to 2.1 Dec update and now I have a bricked device..if I turned it on I don't even get the splash screen and I can't access recovery or boot loader

I know It's possible to flash UPDATA.APP files from SD card and that's what I'm trying now. I've tried many times to flash different firmwares with no success. the phone will only accept that U8220V100R001C03B264 and I'm looking to find this firmware

What is that firmware? I have a few old firmwares lying around, but didn't keep them in their original code names. Please tell me what it is, and "maybe" I have it.

Incidentally, have you tried the "downgrade" (aka "time machine") from Huawei? (See the Ultimate Pulse Owners Guide for info on that.)

Guest jimmie32

I had a generic U8220 running that firmware before, too, but flashing 2.1 worked for me...

It's a generic 1.5, vanilla, for 256MB RAM/512MB ROM U8220 models. U8230 native firmwares should run well on that model, too.. I think.

Guest twrock
I had a generic U8220 running that firmware before, too, but flashing 2.1 worked for me...

It's a generic 1.5, vanilla, for 256MB RAM/512MB ROM U8220 models. U8230 native firmwares should run well on that model, too.. I think.

Ah yes, I should have noticed that it was a 1.5 rom based on the final "B264". In that case, no, I don't have it.

Guest HA4ever
Ah yes, I should have noticed that it was a 1.5 rom based on the final "B264". In that case, no, I don't have it.

thanks to all of you but plz I need that old rom file :) I'm ready to donate for anyone who could find it

Guest Casterina
thanks to all of you but plz I need that old rom file :) I'm ready to donate for anyone who could find it

Look at the offical pusle guide sticky, its located there.

Guest HA4ever
Look at the offical pusle guide sticky, its located there.

I knew about that thread and couldn't find a firmware called U8220V100R001C03B26 there

thanks anyway

Guest HA4ever
Yes, it's true that every download on the huawei website has a number. And I've searched through thousands of them dating back for the last 2 years and found no trace of the firmware you're seeking. However I've added all of the links that have been found to the Wiki.

http://wiki.modaco.com/index.php/Huawei_Firmware

thank you a lot for the hard work .. what I did is sending an email to Huawei Device Customer Center asking them if they can offer the firmware file and now I'm waiting for a reply from them

Guest HA4ever

this is the reply from Huawei Device Customer Center

Dear Sir/Madam

most of our devie are customized by operators worldwide,so the version of

firmware may differ due to the factor,and we do not provide the firmware

directly to user,if you are running in to some problem,you could ask your

ISP or vendor for help .sorry for the inconvenience it brought to you

thank you

customer service

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD. huawei_logo

Address: Huawei Industrial Base

Bantian Longgang

Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China

:)

• 9 months later...
Guest Carlos A  marquis

Hello friends I know that to solve the problem of cell is needed U8220V100R001C03B264 Firmware, on page huawei device found this (kernel-2.6.29-U82x0-Ecalir)

(http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/technicaIndex.do?method=gotoProductSupport&productId=3042)

I think that's the firmware that is looking for me to download but within the ZIP file is a folder called kernel-2.6.29-U82x0-Ecalir, and within that folder is another zip file called Kernel and within that ZIP file are a bunch of folders.

If anyone would know how to install would appreciate your help