1 August B137 r7: FLB Custom ROM for the Huawei U8800 with Online Kitchen

Guest Simon O

Guest Jaime Fonseca

Ok. I'll have to have a think about this and check the Portuguese rom against the others and see what has changed.

Thanks my friend!

Congratulations for the great job and effort

Guest uracoin

do any of you have a rapidly blinking red light in the top left of the phone? wonder what it means. i dont think it was there before i installed custom rom.

off topic:

is there any recomendations for apps that would benifit battery or performance? right now i got the AutoKiller memory optimizer for memory management(not that i fully understand the inner workings)

and setcpu with profiles:

in call (max 1516 min 122, smartass, priority 100)

screen off (max 122 min 122, powersave, priority 90)

charging (max1515 min 122, performance, priority 70)

battery < 101% (max 1516 min 122, smartass, priority 60)

am i doing it wrong? is there better alternatives or tweaks i can do to improove battery life without major performance or stability issues?

Guest catolh

Is it possible to delete apks from /system/app in any way? I've tried with adb shell, but when i type "su" i get /sbin/sh: su: not found.

I used to be able to do this easily with HTC hero, but it seems its a bit harder to do on the U8800.

Help anyone? :s

*edit*

nevermind, i'm stupid. (adb shell sysrw) did the trick.

Edited by catolh

Guest Simon O

Can you please tell me the list of cpu governors of this rom?

All the standard ones and Smartass. Default governor is "On demand". You can switch them using an app like CPU Master Free.

Guest Simon O

is this rom hav problem with handsfree mic like xda's void?

thank u.

I believe so. I added the fix from XDA but all it seems to do is switch the mic to using the phone instead of the headset.

Guest Stopa_pl

Hi. I have this rom, and I got one problem with battery indicator.... bettery % drop to about 18% in few hours, and after then, at this level battery holds a very long time... longer than the previous 82% :) Anyone got this same problem ???

Guest wolfgr

I believe so. I added the fix from XDA but all it seems to do is switch the mic to using the phone instead of the headset.

i found the time and test ur rom,seems nice and fast and from what i tested handsfree mic seems to be working.During the call they can hear me through both handsfree mic and the phone s mic,i dont know if that is right but it is working.

thnx

Guest Simon O

i found the time and test ur rom,seems nice and fast and from what i tested handsfree mic seems to be working.During the call they can hear me through both handsfree mic and the phone s mic,i dont know if that is right but it is working.

thnx

Sounds correct. It's an ugly fix but at least it works.

Guest simplistian

B16x roms are for the Chinese market. I use the B13x roms which are global, B137 being the latest and built on Android 2.2.2

I know. B162 is based on B138 as I read from the amss and sbl versions. There are some customized apps for the Chinese market but basically they are the same. Anyway have you take a look into B137SP04?

Guest Simon O

I know. B162 is based on B138 as I read from the amss and sbl versions. There are some customized apps for the Chinese market but basically they are the same. Anyway have you take a look into B137SP04?

Already have. B162 is virtually the same as B160. I've uploaded the diff files:

B137SP04 compared with B137 (Both Android 2.2.2)

B160 (Android 2.2.1) compared with B162 (Android 2.2.2)

B162 compared with B137 (Both Android 2.2.2)

You can see that there really aren't any significant changes between the ROMs and certainly nothing that will benefit my ROM.

Guest simplistian

Already have. B162 is virtually the same as B160. I've uploaded the diff files:

B137SP04 compared with B137 (Both Android 2.2.2)

B160 (Android 2.2.1) compared with B162 (Android 2.2.2)

B162 compared with B137 (Both Android 2.2.2)

You can see that there really aren't any significant changes between the ROMs and certainly nothing that will benefit my ROM.

Your web server seems offline :P

The wifi drivers in the init ramdisk seems being updated as I just did a diff on them.

Guest simplistian
Guest Özgürce
Guest johnsnow91

hello, there is problem with mobile network (not internet). Its randomly disconnecting some times. Does somebody have this problem?

Guest simplistian

hello, there is problem with mobile network (not internet). Its randomly disconnecting some times. Does somebody have this problem?

No problem for me. Have you flash a B137 stock ROM before flashing this?

Guest simplistian

Thanks. Downloading the Estonia one as that will be the most compatible.

I found that the EFS versions of B162 and B138SP04 are different. They are B162 and B136. AMSS and SBL are the same as B138. Seems B162 has a newer EFS.

BTW do you know how to extract boot.img from update.app? Seems it cannot be extracted by split_updata.pl and bootimg.exe. Thanks.

Guest migons

First of all, thank you for this excellent rom! So far it has been the only rom for me with 100% stability. I've tested B133, B135, B137 and void, but only FLB (r3 and r5) roms haven't had any random reboot issues. Dunno if I personally do something wrong with other roms, but the random reboots simply do not exist with FLB roms.

Anyway, after testing void (#draco) a while ago, I began to miss some of the cpu governors found in void, especially brazilianwax. Would it be feasible to include e.g. brazilianwax and SavagedZen in future releases?