Market Links Disappeared :(

Guest goatee

Guest goatee

So, my phone was boot looping, so I tried "fix permissions", and now all the market links have disappeared, and they seem to have disappeared from Ti as well. . . Unless they had already disappeared last time I backed up all my apps.

Help?

P.s. over 120 apps I need to re-attach, somehow!

Edited by goatee

Guest davey4444

Have you tried downloading any free app from the Market? This often works for me and if it doesn't I then go back to TB to fix links.

Guest goatee

Thanks - I'm trying that now. TB can't help, as it is saying it doesn't have the market links for >100 apps! Fortunately, none are paid for, but I still need the market link to update them - it will be a slow job to download them all again!

Edit: nope doesn't seem to have worked, so rebooting :).

Have you tried downloading any free app from the Market? This often works for me and if it doesn't I then go back to TB to fix links.
Edited by goatee

Guest Squide
Thanks - I'm trying that now. TB can't help, as it is saying it doesn't have the market links for >100 apps! Fortunately, none are paid for, but I still need the market link to update them - it will be a slow job to download them all again!

Edit: nope doesn't seem to have worked, so rebooting :).

just clear the data of the market application via system settings>applications

then restart your phone or just restart your market application with a task manager or killer.

everything will then back to normal.

Guest goatee

THANK YOU!!!! a handful didn't reconnect but I'm really not fussed reinstalling 3 or 4 apps.

just clear the data of the market application via system settings>applications

then restart your phone or just restart your market application with a task manager or killer.

everything will then back to normal.