Camera Problem

Guest Shinigamito

Guest Shinigamito

Hello, i have ZTE Blade(Gen2) and have updated him with Cyanogen mod green V5,and now the camera don't want to zoom, in the preview it shows the zoom,but it pictures 1:1? I have installed Vignette,but the program now don't want to save the changes i made,every time i need to put where i want to save the pictures, the Mpx and another things. Can you help? :)

Edited by Shinigamito

Hallo, i have ZTE Blade(Gen2) and have updated him with Cyanogen mod green V5,and now the camera don't want to zoom, in the preview it shows the zoom,but it pictures 1:1? I have installed Vignette,but the program now don't want to save the changes i made,every time i need to put where i want to save the pictures, the Mpx and another things. Can you help? :)

the zte blade cannot zoom. it does not have a zoom function.

the image zoomed in is just what it would look like if you zoomed in after the picture has been taken

Guest sm4tik
the zte blade cannot zoom. it does not have a zoom function.

the image zoomed in is just what it would look like if you zoomed in after the picture has been taken

How does the camera in froyo handle this? Cropping or no "zoom" at all? I think it still should crop the image even if no optical zoom is present.

Edited by sm4tik

Guest sm4tik
It does zoom,it has zoom in Froyo. With the original ROM and Swedish Spring it has no problem with that.

Ok, so CM7 camera isn't working as I (we) think it should. Maybe add an enhancement request to the bug tracker if there isn't one already.

Summary: Camera should still perform digital zoom (results in a cropped image) even of no optical zoom is present.

Guest Shinigamito
Ok, so CM7 camera isn't working as I (we) think it should. Maybe add an enhancement request to the bug tracker if there isn't one already.

Summary: Camera should still perform digital zoom (results in a cropped image) even of no optical zoom is present.

I'm going to see how Blue Ginger will work, for now i'm going to stay with CM7, sadly they wont upgrade it anymore,so it stays with this bug.

• 6 months later...
Guest mac.steu

Hi,

I have a Chinese Blade (China Unicom), is a Gen2 and the camera is not working. Have installed the last Nighlty Build.

The same problem with Blade Mix 360.

Is there a way to sole this "unable to conect" camera problem?

Thanks

Ste

EDIT: Solved with the Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie rom.

Edited by mac.steu