[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Abrar bHaI
Hmmz i'm not going to ask for money here from people. I think its up to everyone for himself to decide wether they want to donate or not.

Lol at twerg! I'm not going to prove it to you the phone is dead!!! Reporting your terrible post!

i opened the link to your cold beer, it takes to xda forum donation page?????

please correct it

Guest TripNRaVeR
no need to worry, trip should clear tis up!!!

Lol if i make the video of broken x10 then twerg is buying me a new one? Then i'll prove it right now.

Guest Xperia84
Hmmz i'm not going to ask for money here from people. I think its up to everyone for himself to decide wether they want to donate or not.

Lol at twerg! I'm not going to prove it to you the phone is dead!!! Reporting your terrible post!

i believe that your phone is broken but, i think you have teaster us to much and now you wont deliver the update! thats for me is a win for SE because they will deliver the update! so im done with modoco. have i nice life trip and god luck with what you will be doing next! :)

Guest fr3nlysmil3

No Worries Trip

you've already done a lot for our x10, i'm staying with your miui froyo until the official gingerbread update

here's $5 from me, buy yourslelf a beer and relax :)

Confirmation number: 9F35327185604611M

Guest Abrar bHaI
Lol if i make the video of broken x10 then twerg is buying me a new one? Then i'll prove it right now.

twerg now show us word of the man.....

challenge and clear your doubts...

ha ha ha ha ha

Never ever blame Trip....

Guest Zabihjan

forget all the crap, give us the link for donation pls.

Guest TripNRaVeR
No Worries Trip

you've already done a lot for our x10, i'm staying with your miui froyo until the official gingerbread update

here's $5 from me, buy yourslelf a beer and relax :)

Thanks please pm me with Arc Update in title i'll will send you the update later today. Dont publish it. It is for your support to even donate after a bricked phone. For that sort off people update will be available.

This will be for others also. Haters dont deserve an update.

Guest iggy2

LOL, nice one Trip, why don't you checked with repairshop to see how much to repair if possible at all, then we know how much we need to get together.

Guest Evynnstarr
Thanks please pm me with Arc Update in title i'll will send you the update later today. Dont publish it. It is for your support to even donate after a bricked phone. For that sort off people update will be available.

So I see only the donators will get the update. What happened to your own claim that you wont upload the ROM unless its perfect. Eating our own words are we now? :)

Guest Zabihjan

Confirmation number: 72H7548642560214C.

US $10

Guest ID10T
So I see only the donators will get the update. What happened to your own claim that you wont upload the ROM unless its perfect. Eating our own words are we now? :)

wow, is aunt flow visiting?

Guest TripNRaVeR

I have the rom tested, the same rom that is stated in the OP. Just the same as I said before. Read carefully B)

Guest twerg

envy and xperia84 also reported

Trip, nothing against you, i like your roms but this is my experience and my reading between the lines. report my post, i have done nothing wrong. i believe your phone maybe dead, you did say you smashed its screen before, again why support a device you don't care for any longer when you are getting something better? Makes sense. as I said, facts just fit what I have experienced before.. Cheers, no hard feelings

Guest fr3nlysmil3

it doesn;t matter even if we don't get an update, its for his valuable time that he spent on x10 developing the best rom so far MIuI Iris froyo rom B)

Trip's a Legend !!!!!!

Guest Evynnstarr
I have the rom tested, the same rom that is stated in the OP. Just the same as I said before. Read carefully :D

Wonder what is this then. :)

If I may, you must do all your dev work on your computer. The ROM's still safe. You can upload it. B)

thats right but it would be handy to test AT LEAST the basic functions on the phone

yeah but i'm not uploading an unfinished project without any testing, the rom is before the breaktrough thats the only thing thats safe.

no uploading for time being

topic may be locked till phone is working.

No Worries Trip

here's $5 from me, buy yourslelf a beer and relax ;)

Edited by Evynnstarr

Guest McBing

At least you could be so nice and (if the camera is working in this rom) share your source code with the other Gingerbread x10 devs .... Because I don't think your update will be here before the official GB update ....Or co-op with Wolfbreak or something dunno ... but teasing everyone and then something like this ist just....horrible!

greetings from germany

McBing

Guest TripNRaVeR
Wonder what is this then. :)

lol you have even quoted the message B) :D ;) ;) the 3rd message start reading! stated again that the rome before breaktrough is ready :D you really make fun of yourself

i'll have to ignore your messages they add nothing