[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ngocbeo90

after SE brings us a big disapointament, you rock, TRIP :))

SE should give you a job B))

And Does the camera and camcoder fully working now ?

Edited by ngocbeo90

Guest Atanu89

Woohooo!!!!

The king is back!!!

Now I have a reason not to be studying for my exams again!!! B) :)

Thanks for the info Trip, this looks like a fantastic release!!!

Guest highaltitude
took you long enogh to add newbie, my feelins hurt

LOL, I wasnt trying to be malicious. I just meant if you've been around long enough to know some history, that A. Trip has said all along he does Not support custom kernels yet, and B. that there has not always been good feelings amongst the devs, so why in the world would you ask Trip if Z's kernel works on Trip's ROM? LOL a little reading and cruising the forums you would learn some of this. No harm meant.

Edited by highaltitude

Guest ID10T
LOL, I wasnt trying to be malicious. I just meant if you've been around long enough to know some history, that A. Trip has said all along he does Not support custom kernels yet, and B. that there has not always been good feelings amongst the devs, so why in the world would you ask Trip if Z's kernel works on Trip's ROM? LOL a little reading and cruising the forums you would learn some of this. No harm meant.

i didnt ask trip if he would support custom kernel, im not lost, just an idiot.

Guest louverture

Good to have you back man....just yesterday i asked someone to point me to your TripNArc rom downloaded v0.9 this morning only find you're ready to release v1.0 already :) G'damn man really you're are a genious keep up the good work

Guest kanchigo
i didnt ask trip if he would support custom kernel, im not lost, just an idiot.

Be friendly mate... If U've read carefully, U see that rom hasn't came out yet, that does not make sense if ask for cust kernels working or not. Be patient, U may try yourself, or may ask somebody else later when rom is out.

Guest maverickmanny

to me Trip's MIUI is more pleasing. Will wait for TripNMiui 1.7 Froyo to be final and get 2.3 once he has TripNMiui 0.4 Gingerbread ready.... :)

Guest Abrar bHaI

quick questions.

Is camera working in the rom? ( new interface is useless without camera working, may be for future)

Is the firmware form official X10 update or custom firmware ported from arc?

Guest Abrar bHaI

quick questions.

Is camera working in the rom? ( new interface is useless without camera working, may be for future)

Is the firmware form official X10 update or custom firmware ported from arc?

Guest M.A.Zahedi

Its good to see you back........... :) Can you confirm that Spare parts will work to minimize the font size to extremely small and Rotation will be lag free. What about the status of bravia engine?

Thanks and waiting to test the new taste of Arc.