[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest azrull
Gotta say..... Trip and Wolf, team up on a rom, totally kick ass!!! The two young guns working on one project would be killer!!! ( hint, hint, hint...) lol!!!! You guys rock!!

Best regards,

Chris

how the progress between you n T?

Guest cjsabaki

Good to go!!

just waiting on Monday for the shipping office to open, changed roms n kernel on the phone so Trip will be ready to go once it arrives!!! 1.7.0 miui froyo, tripnbband 67, READY TO ROCK!!!

100% squared away!! Themed it tooooo!!! Hehe!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest TripNRaVeR
Good to go!!

just waiting on Monday for the shipping office to open, changed roms n kernel on the phone so Trip will be ready to go once it arrives!!! 1.7.0 miui froyo, tripnbband 67, READY TO ROCK!!!

100% squared away!! Themed it tooooo!!! Hehe!!

Best regards,

Chris

LOL Chris :) B) :D Always funny as hell ;)

@Chris

Do you have time to test some other update packs? Or dont you have this one running?

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest azrull

@Chris

Do you have time to test some other update packs? Or dont you have this one running?

There he is..

Guest cjsabaki

@Chris

Alright funny guy, just for that its gettin rethemed pink n purple w flowers n stuff!!" Lol!! ( just kidding....)

Getting ready to hit the road, hour till I'm in 3g to test, will do!!!

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest amtzone
Alright funny guy, just for that its gettin rethemed pink n purple w flowers n stuff!!" Lol!! ( just kidding....)

Getting ready to hit the road, hour till I'm in 3g to test, will do!!!

hello chris bro....find u here.... :) B) :D

Guest PlayGunsta
Gotta say..... Trip and Wolf, team up on a rom, totally kick ass!!! The two young guns working on one project would be killer!!! ( hint, hint, hint...) lol!!!! You guys rock!!

Best regards,

Chris

Yes a amazing tweaked rom TripNWolf :)

Guest PlayGunsta

Best regards,

Chris

Yes a amazing tweaked rom TripNWolf :)

Guest TripNRaVeR

Just minor improvements for the update pack, should be more stable and more responsive.

Test pack updates some apps with retail hack included. Use this for test puprposes only.

I would like some response on the test-pack.

Guest cjsabaki
Just minor improvements for the update pack, should be more stable and more responsive.

Test pack updates some apps with retail hack included. Use this for test puprposes only.

I would like some response on the test-pack.

Sweeeeeeet!!! In 3g, downloading now!!

Thanks Trip!!!

Guest TripNRaVeR
sir cj after installing the update

can you please clarify if landscape is fixed already?

and can we also try z's kernel???

No landscap fix no support z kernel

Guest xoot7aa7
Actually...

This is not a dev thread, as you can see, in Modaco, there are no allocated areas to which the general public flock to, unless Trip says in the name "Dev Thread" then it is not a dev thread :), and about people following Tripianisty, that's up to them, we cannot change what religion people wanna follow o.O"

No. This is a dev thread. Trip comes here expecting people to respond and give feedback, he has mentioned it, in his last patch he said it's a test version and people should give feedback. It gets annoying for him and the common user when all idiot-excuse me, people, come here and just say 'omg thank you' as if he cured cancer. I want to know the bugs and how to fix those bugs, damnit. I don't care how much you love Trip, I want to know how the ROM is. This is a common X10 forum, you can make a Trip fan club if you want, but this is the wrong place to put it or have discussions about random things.

Also I find it sad if there's a TripnReligion, but I don't wanna start a flame war. All I ask is that those 'Tripinsanity' people get out of this thread and show their devotion in another thread, and not this one, because it's getting extremely hard to follow and for me to even care or try this ROM because of these people. The same thing goes to the MIUI and CM threads as well.

/rage

Edited by xoot7aa7

Guest Moritd

3g worked well for me even with the version 1.0 just uncheck data connection then select your operator manually and tick the data connection.

Guest Neel007
Did you flash it?

i just switch back to miui few minutes ago u uploded.....

talking to gf :) ... sorry

will check after that..

Do i need to flash both the files?

Edited by Neel007

Guest TripNRaVeR
i just switch back to miui few minutes ago u uploded.....

talking to gf :) ... sorry

will check after that..

Do i need to flash both the files?

If you want to help me yes, otherwise just flash update pack.