[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest mama_mia
The rom is an complete test rom. For the version 1.0 i have update pack 1.0.81

http://www.mediafire.com/?fqkz7xo22okkefu

Fix for 1.0.78:

http://www.mediafire.com/?t21odadhmzd66t9

Flash that after rom 1.0 then test pack 1.0.1 from the OP and then this update pack

I have already flashed the new test rom, but i got bootloop!

Now it booted, but FC on com.sonyericsson.setupwizard, so I cannot do anything

Edited by mama_mia

Guest TripNRaVeR

Try flashing baseband patch i guess its related to that.

ps remember that phone should reboot 5 times

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest iggy2
The rom is an complete test rom. For the version 1.0 i have update pack 1.0.81

http://www.mediafire.com/?fqkz7xo22okkefu

Fix for 1.0.78:

http://www.mediafire.com/?t21odadhmzd66t9

Flash that after rom 1.0 then test pack 1.0.1 from the OP and then this update pack

Holy Crap man, i leave you guys alone for a few hours I ya go ROM TRIPping all over the place....lol, OK downloading to test now since I have missed most of the party.

Guest TripNRaVeR

You can try to reboot and remove semcsetupwizard.apk from the zip in the meantime i'm preparing an pack.

Guest mama_mia
Try flashing baseband patch i guess its related to that.

ps remember that phone should reboot 5 times

Don't know if you read my edit to the reply, so:

LOL

Edited by mama_mia

Flashed 1.0.81

I got a FC on the setup.

The dockbar is off alignment though. A couple of pixels up.

Same FCs with the Settings menu. Black BG there too

Also no status bar.

If you still want it, I'm getting the logcat for you now

Edited by FOTW

Guest TripNRaVeR
Now i got a FC on explorer in windows. :|

Flashing the rom again without setupwizard. Do I flash 78 fix over the rom??

No you need to flash latest fix over rom, without setup wizard rom will not function correct. So flash rom and then the new fix i just posted above.

Guest TripNRaVeR
Flashed 1.0.81

I got a FC on the setup.

The dockbar is off alignment though. A couple of pixels up.

Same FCs with the Settings menu. Black BG there too

Also no status bar.

If you still want it, I'm getting the logcat for you now

You must not flash 1.0.81 over the test rom B) There is only 1 update pack for test rom.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ofc2sbb6vqo2ckw

Reflash test rom with that pack to fix it. I need to go to sleep now its getting to late. Try to play with update packs on v1.0 there are different files in everypack and you have an whole collection so maybe you can fix somethings yourself. Flashing different packs will give different results. I'll be back tomorow after work. Post your test results please :) Goodnight

thats the only pack for test rom

Edited by TripNRaVeR

I didn't. I went back to the 1.0 then flashed 1.0.81

While I'm still on 1.0 you want me to test the 1.0.78 Fix?

LOL nevermind! Goodnight Trip, well done today hahah will continue to report

Edited by FOTW

Guest mama_mia
You must not flash 1.0.81 over the test rom B) There is only 1 update pack for test rom.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ofc2sbb6vqo2ckw

Reflash test rom with that pack to fix it. I need to go to sleep now its getting to late. Try to play with update packs on v1.0 there are different files in everypack and you have an whole collection so maybe you can fix somethings yourself. Flashing different packs will give different results. I'll be back tomorow after work. Post your test results please :) Goodnight

And the 78 fix you said before? I'm flashing the test rom now, do i flash 78 fix and that new pack or just the rom and the pack??

Guest mama_mia

Right my friend!! You get your phone soon and you'll get this working!!

Goodnight and thank's

Guest TripNRaVeR
I didn't. I went back to the 1.0 then flashed 1.0.81

While I'm still on 1.0 you want me to test the 1.0.78 Fix?

Yes and if you want try to add SystemUI.apk from 1.0.75 to 1.0.81 that will fix statusbar issues.

Guest TripNRaVeR
And the 78 fix you said before? I'm flashing the test rom now, do i flash 78 fix and that new pack or just the rom and the pack??

Test rom only needs the update pack i gave before. TripNArc-TestROM-U01.zip

Same FC issue that mama_mia had with the setup wizard with the U01 update.

No sure if I repacked the SystemUI.apk correctly into 1.0.81 but it didn't work and I got the same issue as before with the status bar.

Guest cjsabaki

Update for Trip!!

phone is wiped, made back up of miui 1.7.0, w a special tweak or two I hope ya like!!! Themed ( and no, not pink n purple!!! ) looks brand spankin new!!! Tripnbband 67, ready to play!!!

Will send u the tracking number once it ships!! N ur not getting the back up phone, screen has a scratch, figured what the hell, your getting my phone!! As I normaly set it up!! I hope ya like her!! Treat her good!!!

Best regards,

Chris

P.s. sorry my 8gig class 6 card stays home, 2g stock card with xrec back up of the rom ( and kernel....) wink wink are headed your way!!

Guest azrull
Update for Trip!!

phone is wiped, made back up of miui 1.7.0, w a special tweak or two I hope ya like!!! Themed ( and no, not pink n purple!!! ) looks brand spankin new!!! Tripnbband 67, ready to play!!!

Will send u the tracking number once it ships!! N ur not getting the back up phone, screen has a scratch, figured what the hell, your getting my phone!! As I normaly set it up!! I hope ya like her!! Treat her good!!!

Best regards,

Chris

P.s. sorry my 8gig class 6 card stays home, 2g stock card with xrec back up of the rom ( and kernel....) wink wink are headed your way!!

Alright Trip, here you go.

Guest WhiteKnight0095

Good Morning to all...almost afternoon...@@" any one can tell me,if i want flash this new rom which files+which updated files should i flash?

Guest Neel007
Update for Trip!!

Best regards,

Chris

Thats gr8 news.

Thanx chris... :)

Good Morning to all...almost afternoon...@@" any one can tell me,if i want flash this new rom which files+which updated files should i flash?

The ROMs not really done. I say wait until Trip gets Chris's phone so he can work out all the kinks, unless you're trying to help out with the testing.

If you're still trying to use this rom, I'd say the most stable version is flashing 1.0 then the update 1.0.1

Guest geordieboy2011

you guys should use messager for talking as would be quicker been following with intrest and good trips A team!!!! cant wait to see final rom running