[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest marcjuh2811

looks amazing chris...

can i presume that your working with trip on the latest release of arc;) ?

keep up the nice work man :)

Guest phflorian
Have you tried the "Blade Wifi Fix" from the Market?

I had the same problem as you with the TripNMiui Froyo rom but the Blade Wifi Fix worked wonders for me.

thanks a lot man! that really works like a charm!

Guest Zabihjan
Hey everybody!!

Want to see Trip's new theme for 1.7.1 Miui????

Thank you Trip!!!!!!

Best regards,

Chris

looking cool. cant wait for it.

Guest Ajael44
My bad!! I moved the theme to Miui gb on my phone, arc lunched is on mine, it looks better on froyo w miui launcher...

EDIT:::: changed launchers n moved center over a bit, much better!!!!! And froyo 1.7.0 lockscreen, finally...

Dear god, I prefer the MiUI Launcher for 1.7.1 than Arc Launcher ! ! !

Can't wait !

Enjoy !

Btw Trip, I donate you ! (for MiUI ROM, not this one ! :))

Edit : Trip, are you [email protected] ? Coz Paypal says "Donation XDA Forums" ?!?

Enjoy !

:rolleyes:

Edited by Ajael44

Guest cicaem
will z's latest kernel work/or included? 10Q

Hi guys, recently I was discovery this page and i am trying to install this room. But I have a problem, my x10 restart and restart and restart.... there are some special method to install it?

thanks for your help....

Guest amtzone
Hi guys, recently I was discovery this page and i am trying to install this room. But I have a problem, my x10 restart and restart and restart.... there are some special method to install it?

thanks for your help....

same as flashing others custom ROM....just check and make sure u use the right baseband... :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thanks for your help....

What version are you flashing? The rom itself needs a good amount of reboots before it stabilizes

Guest cicaem
What version are you flashing? The rom itself needs a good amount of reboots before it stabilizes

I have bb 67. I left the phone ono hour (more or less) and do not stop to rebooting continually

Guest getjayu
hi trip - ot - on your 1.7 rom

is there any way u can make the screen less responcive in sleep mode with keylock on as it keeps calling people in my pocket without me knowing and also calls other contacts when im talking to 1 it starts calling another and cuts the person off im talking to

sorry but closed the other thred so thought i cach u here

+1

I am also facing similar issues.

Guest Sharaz
I have bb 67. I left the phone ono hour (more or less) and do not stop to rebooting continually

Does it reboot with all roms or just this one?

Guest cicaem
Does it reboot with all roms or just this one?

just this one. I tried again. I flashed generic 2.1, then bb 67, then tis room, and is restarting again... jooo - :)

Guest louverture
just this one. I tried again. I flashed generic 2.1, then bb 67, then tis room, and is restarting again... jooo - :)

Are u doing clean install?! Like wiping data and cache?! I would suggest folllowing the installation guide on post #2 of trip's GB Rom 'TripNMiui 0.4'

Guest cicaem
Are u doing clean install?! Like wiping data and cache?! I would suggest folllowing the installation guide on post #2 of trip's GB Rom 'TripNMiui 0.4'

sure, i do it step by step, but still does not work.. :-(

Guest cjsabaki
sure, i do it step by step, but still does not work.. :-(

Are ya flashing just the rom zip or adding the update pak???

I had good luck just flashing the rom itself first, didnt flash the update pack till the next day, just the rom alone was working well for me, disable auto rotate ( always do!! ) and it was a slight bit laggy at first but got better!!!

cHRIS

Guest Phaelon41

Is there a way to fix the landscape glitched screen??Previous versions of this rom had the same problem,but only the status bar was broken. Is there a way to replace some folder/files from previous versions in this new version in order to solve in part this problem??I think that if we could fix this issue..rom can be used as daily rom. Great work Trip!! Thanks! Any idea about that?

Guest cicaem
Are ya flashing just the rom zip or adding the update pak???

I had good luck just flashing the rom itself first, didnt flash the update pack till the next day, just the rom alone was working well for me, disable auto rotate ( always do!! ) and it was a slight bit laggy at first but got better!!!

cHRIS

yes, i flashed only the room... I am going to try installing tripnbb67.... start all process again... i am crazy, jejejej :-(

Guest Sharaz
yes, i flashed only the room... I am going to try installing tripnbb67.... start all process again... i am crazy, jejejej :-(

i had this problem mine is worse my phone is really unstable on all roms it just keeps rebooting but is a bit better now

Guest eng.adil

Hi Trip

where is the update for arc@xperia rom please complete it is we waiting patiently for it

and please don't forget Arabic language :rolleyes:

thank in advance :)

Guest cjsabaki

Another TripNteaser headed your way!!!

Screen shots inbound......................

SORRY.....took longer to load......................

TripNMiuI 1.7.1 TripN theme # 2............. HTC special edition clock, new themed sms app, What ya think??????????????????

post-892595-1309382570_thumb.png

post-892595-1309382581_thumb.png

post-892595-1309382591_thumb.png

post-892595-1309382599_thumb.png

post-892595-1309383620_thumb.png

post-892595-1309383954_thumb.png

Edited by cjsabaki