[ROM] [24(5)-06] TripNArc "Iris" arc@xperia 1.0! - Update pack & Test-Pack 1.0.1

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest iggy2
Another TripNteaser headed your way!!!

Screen shots inbound......................

ok Chris, you're having wayyyyyy too much fun teasing us, lol, I have hired a robot to press f5 for me so I can have a life.

Guest DJJoshee

@Chris....I like the look however the Icons on the homescreen & on the dock I think I'd prefer no border - I think this would make it look cleaner? :)

J

Guest mattiL

SORRY.....took longer to load......................

TripNMiuI 1.7.1 TripN theme # 2............. HTC special edition clock, new themed sms app, What ya think??????????????????

Isn't this MiUI, perhaps it should be in another thread, other than Arc that is?

Nice stuff for sure, though. :)

Guest Crocodile1973

anyone able to get the photo widget to work, it worked fine on 2.3.2 (0.9 version) tried adding the 0.9 files but no difference

Edited by Crocodile1973

Guest ID10T
Isn't this MiUI, perhaps it should be in another thread, other than Arc that is?

Nice stuff for sure, though. :)

sweet, we have a new mod

chris, very nice tease.

Guest cjsabaki

Hi all!!

This is all Trip's work, Im just helping post shots, nothing more, yep, arc thread, but the old 1.7 Miui thread is locked now, again trying to help out and get feed back on his new themes.

Thank you for all the helping test and provide feed back to make things work n look better!!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest jpminou

SORRY.....took longer to load......................

TripNMiuI 1.7.1 TripN theme # 2............. HTC special edition clock, new themed sms app, What ya think??????????????????

Nice work :) without phone...

Guest TripNRaVeR
Nice work :) without phone...

Thanks! Yes its really bitchie to work on this without phone :rolleyes: I need to create the theme in my head over and over but with those screenshots it gets done it only takes a while. When i have my chris phone then i'll open new miui thread.

Guest glim9981
Thanks! Yes its really bitchie to work on this without phone :rolleyes: I need to create the theme in my head over and over but with those screenshots it gets done it only takes a while. When i have my chris phone then i'll open new miui thread.

How amazing..even without a phone...you still can do it..

Salute you... :) :rolleyes:

Guest cicaem
i had this problem mine is worse my phone is really unstable on all roms it just keeps rebooting but is a bit better now

Well, I give up, I'm frustrated, does not work at all in my phone, it is constantly rebooting

Guest highaltitude

Would be better off to go to the older .9 version. Works great. Not sure if there is a link anywhere. I have the ROM on my phone and backed up in xRecovery all setup. Dont have a way to upload it. Until Trip releases a real version Im not sure why all these people are running these test versions and complaining.

Guest seekertbs

Hi guys, since the other topic is locked (MIUI 1.7) , i'd like to ask something.

Today, Skype APP was updated. Since this, it gives FC when i try to make a call. With the older version it was working nice.

Can someone replicate this problem?? Or it is just me?? Problems with the ROM (MIUI 1.7) or incompatibility with X10??

Thank you all

Edited by seekertbs

Guest coreyon

So I downloaded this and went to install as I do with all custom roms, I launched xrecovery and went install custom zip. xrevocery goes to open update then gets stuck and finally goes back to the main manu without installing... Can anyone help? I did try xrecovery 0.3 and 1.0.

Guest cjsabaki
So I downloaded this and went to install as I do with all custom roms, I launched xrecovery and went install custom zip. xrevocery goes to open update then gets stuck and finally goes back to the main manu without installing... Can anyone help? I did try xrecovery 0.3 and 1.0.

Possible the download got corrupted, rare, but it happens, look at the file size n compare what is there vrs what it shows on the dl link, try re-downloading and see, should flash fine with 03 recovery....

Best regards,

Chris

Guest coreyon
Possible the download got corrupted, rare, but it happens, look at the file size n compare what is there vrs what it shows on the dl link, try re-downloading and see, should flash fine with 03 recovery....

Best regards,

Chris

Thanks, I think you're right. Though the file size is correct, upon trying to normally extract it on the desktop it fails. Most likely a bad download, I'll redownload this.

Guest coreyon

Alright, so I've got it installed, but now it restarts when it boots up. I just did a full se update, so my baseband must be the latest for x10a. Is there a baseband requirement for this rom? The first post really should mention this..

Guest cjsabaki
Alright, so I've got it installed, but now it restarts when it boots up. I just did a full se update, so my baseband must be the latest for x10a. Is there a baseband requirement for this rom? The first post really should mention this..

54 + with 67 prefered, 65 has text / sms issues......... Just start with the rom zip only, it was stable for me, then once ya made a back up, try the update pack ( ? ) Right now these are testing / beta roms with the added issue of Trip's phone being toast, has delayed any significant new progress, hopefully next week all will be well!!!

Best regards,

Chris

P.S.... Upon initial installation: Rom should boot / reboot 3 to 5 times then come up....

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest seekertbs
Hi guys, since the other topic is locked (MIUI 1.7) , i'd like to ask something.

Today, Skype APP was updated. Since this, it gives FC when i try to make a call. With the older version it was working nice.

Can someone replicate this problem?? Or it is just me?? Problems with the ROM (MIUI 1.7) or incompatibility with X10??

Thank you all

Anyone please??

Guest cjsabaki

Latest restyle from Sir Trip!!

He's hitting the apps n more icon work n launcher tweakinnn!!

What cha think???

Best regards,

Chris

P.s. much clearer on the phone w screen hacks!!!! EDIT::::: ADDED SMS APP PICS!!!! Enjoy!!!!!

post-892595-1309482469_thumb.png

post-892595-1309482492_thumb.png

post-892595-1309482515_thumb.png

post-892595-1309482624_thumb.png

post-892595-1309530169_thumb.png

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest iggy2

Hey all, sorry to hijack the thread for a froyo 1.7 question but this is driving me crazy, can't seem to install apps via market.

I know someone mentioned to clear market cache/data...but this does not work....apps just start to dl then disappear..no errors....just nothing.....any other ideas before I have to wipe and retry again?

Guest cjsabaki
Hey all, sorry to hijack the thread for a froyo 1.7 question but this is driving me crazy, can't seem to install apps via market.

I know someone mentioned to clear market cache/data...but this does not work....apps just start to dl then disappear..no errors....just nothing.....any other ideas before I have to wipe and retry again?

With wifi or w mobile data??