Android 3.1 on ZTE Blade / San Francisco

Guest pogo-stix

Guest pogo-stix

Just updated my San Francisco phone to android 2.2 but now I read there is the Android 3.1 on offer. Does this mean I can upgrade again or am i missing something. If I can are there any walk throughts for the install process?

Thanks

Guest Mushroom_Lord

Indeed, there is a honeycomb release buit from asop for the blade.

However the screen doesn't really fit properly, there is no telephony and hasnt been updated for a while...

Stick on Either Cm7 or something based off a 2.3.4 leak (eg ginger stir fry)

Guest Sami Beck

Ice cream sandwich will be 3.1 but it'll be a few months before the source will be released, the San Fran should run it smoothly :)

Guest targetbsp
Ice cream sandwich will be 3.1 but it'll be a few months before the source will be released, the San Fran should run it smoothly :)

3.1 is already out and is still called Honeycomb.

Ice Cream Sandwich was 2.4 last I heard... ?

Guest ThermalDroid

Sorry guys but android 2.4 is still gingerbread. The lack of 2.3 devices has meant that there simply isn't any poin.t of changing the name. Google the wild fire s the software is 2.4 but is still known as gingerbread.

Guest jurrasstoil
Sorry guys but android 2.4 is still gingerbread. The lack of 2.3 devices has meant that there simply isn't any poin.t of changing the name. Google the wild fire s the software is 2.4 but is still known as gingerbread.

iirc thats a typo. all wildfire s phones have android 2.3.3 with sense 2.1.