**IT HAS BEEN GREAT TIME ON LIQUID FORUM**

Guest sundawg

Guest sundawg

HI

Ya'll !!..it was a great time & a pleasure to be here on liquid forum..and all 'em dev's around here..been amazingly gud...i'm gonna miss thiz forum...but well its time to move on..i just got my nexus s...hope i'll def keep in touch..thanks to all dev's & users..who're making liquid community grow...

Regards to Dario..Koud..the pasto..roggin..gnufabio..suxsem..truecolor..lensflare ..and other dev if i missed 'em name..thanks much

Gud Luck!!!

Peace :)

Guest Ma7moud
Damn, lot of liquid's users are running out :D

yeah but i think the liquid has some new users coming as well, and i count myself as one, i had my liquid for about 2 months now, and i don't think i will be changing it anytime soon, thanks to the developers like you :)

its only missing the FM radio but its no big deal B)

Guest HustlinDaily
Rogers still sells the Liquid E for 9.99$ on a 3 year contract...

Hopefully that can bring more people into the community.

Guest androich

hasta mayana...

viva forever.... :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

--------------------------------

MIUI 1.6.24 (starwars)

Edited by androich

Guest Andi-HH

if you know anyone that is interested in buying a liquid e, watch this:

iBood.com

Acer Liquid E for 145,90€, but it isn't available for every country and just an offer for today...

Guest SmashDML
HI

Ya'll !!..it was a great time & a pleasure to be here on liquid forum..and all 'em dev's around here..been amazingly gud...i'm gonna miss thiz forum...but well its time to move on..i just got my nexus s...hope i'll def keep in touch..thanks to all dev's & users..who're making liquid community grow...

Regards to Dario..Koud..the pasto..roggin..gnufabio..suxsem..truecolor..lensflare ..and other dev if i missed 'em name..thanks much

Gud Luck!!!

Peace :)

:-( and I loved your miui!

cya dude!

Guest Dario93

Goodbye sun,have a nice stay in Nexus S' forums :rolleyes: And thanks for your help in testing,helping me with FroyoMetal and LeoGB :) If you'll need help,just come here :rolleyes:

Dario