CyanogenMod 7.1 RC released!!!!

Guest mikeb90

Guest bobbarnes

If you try to install the ROM and GApps but it doesn't install GApps it may be because you have not installed the hungarian rom first.

7.1+GApps requires the extra 10MB that the Hu ROM gives the system partition.

I tried for ages to get it to work before I realised

Guest twrock

:( Can't show Chinese.

Which man to make up a Chinese

I would work on that IF the rom was as complete as the CM6.1 rom we have already. But in its current state, it has too many problems for me to want to work on it. Maybe someone else will do it.

Guest James Kei

:( Can't show Chinese.

Which man to make up a Chinese

It can show Chinese web page, just not 100% working, due to missing font.

I will wait a bit, as this ROM still not fully function yet.

cheers

Guest szq2635065

It can show Chinese web page, just not 100% working, due to missing font.

I will wait a bit, as this ROM still not fully function yet.

cheers

Thank you very much, come on

CM is not Chinese :(

Edited by szq2635065

Guest szq2635065

I would work on that IF the rom was as complete as the CM6.1 rom we have already. But in its current state, it has too many problems for me to want to work on it. Maybe someone else will do it.

Thank you very much, come on :P

Guest huawei8220

If you try to install the ROM and GApps but it doesn't install GApps it may be because you have not installed the hungarian rom first.

7.1+GApps requires the extra 10MB that the Hu ROM gives the system partition.

I tried for ages to get it to work before I realised

Guess you art right ...........

..... another BIG Problem was that no one could call me.

Anyone who tried get the BUISY ringtone and my Pulse did not ring.

(Of course I was NOT phoning at this time)

Making calls was NO problem.

Now I´m back to "official 2.1 german update" from t-mobile.de

Frank

Guest Juan David

I just finished to install rom 7,1 and its great, i think its way better than 6.1 anyway gapps it wont install gmail and so on.

i have the movinet 2.1.

with some effort i applied a2sd, first partionated sdcard using rom manager, then using the following command worked as2d repair, a2sd reinstall and it worked i know because at last i could download and the didn´t freeze.

so i download from the market all google apps..

so far so good!

thanks

<div><br></div><div>linpack results</div><div><br></div><div>mflops: 3.662</div><div>time: 22.9 sec</div><div>precision 2.2 e-16</div>

Edited by Juan David

Guest EgyptoBoy

hi i need to flash this rom to my Huawei U8230

i need the link for Gapps that can support this rom ( i need tested one please)

thanks

Guest rangeoshun

I just made up my mind to install this new rom, and I1d have to say, it was surprisingly good! Even the galery runns right! :) Someone have said it had a little speed improvement, but it's rather large IMO! Window animations are little laggish still, but I just turned them off for now. So all in all, It's great work! And a BIG THANK YOU!

One comment, Neocore still not working properly..

Edited by rangeoshun

Guest Casterina

I just made up my mind to install this new rom, and I1d have to say, it was surprisingly good! Even the galery runns right! :) Someone have said it had a little speed improvement, but it's rather large IMO! Window animations are little laggish still, but I just turned them off for now. So all in all, It's great work! And a BIG THANK YOU!

One comment, Neocore still not working properly..

Hows the battery life on this ROM? I'm looking to install this ROM.. But no quite sure. Do you get battery drain when you leave it over night and is it better than 2.1 and the 2.2 roms available?

Guest jonnybird

Hows the battery life on this ROM? I'm looking to install this ROM.. But no quite sure. Do you get battery drain when you leave it over night and is it better than 2.1 and the 2.2 roms available?

Casterina,

The battery life on this rom is very good, for me stays alive 3/4 days using everything ;)

for me is the best rom for the battery

Guest Casterina

Casterina,

The battery life on this rom is very good, for me stays alive 3/4 days using everything ;)

Woahh, is the network and other things functional (except; camera and other things we are aware of)

Guest James Kei

Casterina,

A PDA cannot make phone call, not 3G connect, surely alive 3/4 days.......

nice.

Guest Casterina

I've downloaded this version, and it has fully functional networking! Battery time is the best I've come across! And I'm quite happy with it. Camera could come handy sometimes, but hell, the battery lasts! :D

I'mma check this out tonight :D

Guest bindi

Sorry for being thick here but just to get my facts right about this CM7 ROM. Did I understand correctly?

- You need to have Hungarian 2.1 update for this?

- New version of gapps would work as well?

- No DT A2SD on this to be installed?

Guest robertopero

Hi all!

First, thanks everyone who contribute to this ROM. This is the best I've ever used. But, it is "normal" to the camera doesn't works (no camera image, only white screen) ? If yes, any chance somebody can fix it?

Guest Casterina

Hi all!

First, thanks everyone who contribute to this ROM. This is the best I've ever used. But, it is "normal" to the camera doesn't works (no camera image, only white screen) ? If yes, any chance somebody can fix it?

The developer(s) are trying to fix the camera bug :)

Guest bindi

I did try to install this ROM but had issues. Here is what I have: Original UK update with Twrock's CM 6 0.40 ROM+DT A2SD 2.7.4.2+gapps 0.3.3 Here is what I did: - Full wipe (Dalvik cache, data, cache etc) - Installed CM7.1 RC1 with and without same DT A2SD and gapps version. Whatever combinations I chosen, my phone was unable to go beyond the boot loop. So What should I do to install this ROM now?