Gingerbread Goodies [updated 12/08/11] with essential POLL

Guest rockstarszzzz

Guest Telltale

I think your best bet is contacting elitemovil on XDA. The theme you are refering to is just say a 'skin' for the mod by elitemovil. Unless someone is ready to edit the mod - it's not possible just by theming. However, I think since elitemovil has already got what's need for the mod, he might be able to do it if you ask nicely! :)

I had a feeling I might, I've currently come down the chain from Kris Dee (who placed the mod in a pack with Circlemod), to flshg (who themed it) so now on to the creator of the mod. laugh.gif

I know it's a fairly big ask but would it be at all possible to change the toggles to be the same as the default gingerbead power widget e.g. Wi-Fi>Bluetooth>GPS>Mobile Data>Brightness? Thanks in advance. smile.gif

It is certainly possible, and I had been taking a look at trying to do just that, but I think it may be beyond what I can do currently. As mentioned your best bet is contacting elitemovil. I think widgetsoid may be able to support those toggles though, so perhaps you could have a look at that.

Guest Telltale

It is certainly possible, and I had been taking a look at trying to do just that, but I think it may be beyond what I can do currently. As mentioned your best bet is contacting elitemovil. I think widgetsoid may be able to support those toggles though, so perhaps you could have a look at that.

I've tried with Widgetsoid and unfortunately with certain phones it doesn't allow you to toggle settings within the switcher, so instead launches a little box which isn't great. You can see what I mean in these images:

uhQtm.pngO1TiJ.png

I love the style of the Widgetsoid one I just wish I could toggle them within the notification bar. sad.gif

Someone else on these forums mentioned you have to install it as a system app. You can do this by using a root explorer to copy it to the system/app folder. Might be worth a go.

Guest INFERNO66

ZTE Smart Dialer Addon - ikrautdroid

Its the ZTE Dailer included in wbaws gingerbread leak rom. Flash in recovery.

md5: 0871DA79F7DB1C50ABA5CE00B2F16DFF

It hasnt been tested because i dont use cm7 so dont complain if it doesnt work.

http://www.multiupload.com/W3VUKOC1NQ

please explain - this is ZTE dialer for CM7?Its realy work on CM7? Anybody try this on CM7?

Guest rockstarszzzz

please explain - this is ZTE dialer for CM7?Its realy work on CM7? Anybody try this on CM7?

It's tested on GSF which has CM7-like AOSP dialer. Because they are same dialers, some users might be experimental to try. Thus it says "Not tested on CM7". It was meant to be for GSF but 'might' work on CM7 or might eat your blade with CM7..

Guest INFERNO66

It's tested on GSF which has CM7-like AOSP dialer. Because they are same dialers, some users might be experimental to try. Thus it says "Not tested on CM7". It was meant to be for GSF but 'might' work on CM7 or might eat your blade with CM7..

Im test it with CM7 - not working! Del it from thread.

Guest rockstarszzzz

Im test it with CM7 - not working! Del it from thread.

It's not meant to be for CM7! - It is still useful for GSF guys..

I will edit, instead of deleting it..

Guest robinhud2010

i tried installing the .apk of colourful settings menu by api32. Couldn't replace the existing settings app and application couldnt install. So i removed the settings application using titanium backup. But even then i couldnt get it to install as it required permission to install from unknown sources and settings no longer worked. So, how to do it properly?

But more importantly, ever since i restored the backup using tb, MY HOME BUTTON IS NO LONGER WORKING!:mellow: Somebody help me out here, it's quite impossible to exit every application by repeatedly hitting the back button!

EDIT: Fixed: i forgot to restore app+data.:lol: Still it would be helpful to know how to get the settings menu themes working - i'm thinking a flashable zip...

Edited by robinhud2010

Guest rockstarszzzz

i tried installing the .apk of colourful settings menu by api32. Couldn't replace the existing settings app and application couldnt install. So i removed the settings application using titanium backup. But even then i couldnt get it to install as it required permission to install from unknown sources and settings no longer worked. So, how to do it properly?

But more importantly, ever since i restored the backup using tb, MY HOME BUTTON IS NO LONGER WORKING!:mellow: Somebody help me out here, it's quite impossible to exit every application by repeatedly hitting the back button!

EDIT: Fixed: i forgot to restore app+data.:lol: Still it would be helpful to know how to get the settings menu themes working - i'm thinking a flashable zip...

You are meant to install the .zip from the recovery! It says there in the installation notes. Go to recovery and then 'install .zip' choose the .zip and restart after install.

Guest downloader50

Does anyone know which framework k0zmic's stock notification bar is based on? I am running B21 and don't wan't to alter anything to a really old version. I really want to go back to the stock solid drop down notifivcation as i don't like the transparent one but want to keep thee rom current.

Guest robinhud2010

Here's the listing for the settings menu theme:

Api32 - Theme (Settings menu only) updated on 4/7/11

So I created a colorful settings menu from the leaked 2.3.4 because the death was a pure white! So with all versions of this new line is based on!

If you are interested ask to test and indicate to me that something would be wrong!

Recovery installed version! After installing a WIPE Dalvik cache does not hurt!

Here is the picture! Only the status is not so, because this is an older screenshot! But the icons are set the same!

Download new one: http://www.multiupload.com/KCHH6XT052

post-689962-1309792152_thumb.jpg

The link is to the .apk file, which i found quite impossible to install. Here is the link from matthew ferguson's simple stir fry where i found the actual .zip file to be flashed from recovery:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KFH2VZIC

Using the zip file, now i have colourful menu. Please replace the link in first post, rockstarszzzz.

Edited by robinhud2010

Guest rockstarszzzz

Here's the listing for the settings menu theme:

The link is to the .apk file, which i found quite impossible to install. Here is the link from matthew ferguson's simple stir fry where i found the actual .zip file to be flashed from recovery:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KFH2VZIC

Using the zip file, now i have colourful menu. Please replace the link in first post, rockstarszzzz.

Done thanks! :)

Hi i'm currently using GSF21, been using different Rom's and trying pretty much, them all... but i miss something that only the original rom had, the alphanumeric keyboard for messages... can any one help me on how or where to get that back? but in GSF21 ;)

Thanks a lot in advance for the help :)

Guest downloader50

This one works for me keeps the H icon and CRT and circle battery

KonstaT's theme - tested and works on B10

-gingerbread matching green circle battery

-original gingerbread lockscreen charging icons

-notification area with grey background so you can actually see the notifications

-CRT screen off animation

-changed default background

-HSPA differentiation is ON, so you'll finally have H-icon!

*haven't been outside HSDPA zone so I'm not sure if it shows 3G-icon when on UMTS, but definitely has H-icon now!

Had to use gsf-b7 framework-res.apk and gsf-b3 SystemUI.apk. Works with b7, haven't tested with other versions.

Flash with ClockWorkMod.

MD5:BD3B5E6F6408CEE4496685C4BAAE9979

http://www.4shared.com/file/LJxG4qoe/Circl...CRT_H_icon.html (mirrored)

Guest Mushroom_Lord

Windows Phone 7 theme for Gingerstirfry. http://www.mediafire.com/?c63eknwke32537c

Flash with Zipthemer. - ZIp themer is easiest - just make sure you are using edify scripting (in Zipthemere, hit update edify and go in settings and check you are using edify or whatever)

I know it says for Cm7 but it works with Gsf aswell.

Some things are broken, but I don't really intend to fix them. - If you want to modify this then feel free, but send me a PM saying you are!

Guest huyster@modaco

Does anyone know which framework k0zmic's stock notification bar is based on? I am running B21 and don't wan't to alter anything to a really old version. I really want to go back to the stock solid drop down notifivcation as i don't like the transparent one but want to keep thee rom current.

Don't know what beta it was from, but it works on my b19 installation, and comparing MD5's b17 (my first custom, b19 and b21 all have the same SystemUI and framework-res .apk's.

Guest huyster@modaco

im on gsf 21, is there anyway to have a circle battery mod and the crt animation? I can currently either have one or the other :)

Change the battery to whatever you want at the UOT Kitchen and upload the SystemUI and framework-res .apk's from the package containing the CRT animation.

Kitchen will update the battery but leave the CRT; that's what I did to get CRT back into b19 ;)

Guest A_Droid-User

This is a theme I cooked up in the UOT Kitchen - Bamboo Brook (as most things are either blue/cyan or green)

Screenshots are of BB4v2 - the linked one at the bottom!!

MD5: ae65dd2695af4242ddaed4f8209ef198

SHA1: fcb055c3608ab187e8b160c0a634a478cfc8b56a

http://www.mediafire...qp1r5752g5gst4g

Things I changed from wbaw's GSF b21 ROM:

>Vertical battery with numbers

>Green notifications

>Cyan overscroll glow

>Blue scrollbar

>Changed Boot Animation to the Android which melts up from nowhere

>A couple of other things

EDIT: BambooBrook 4v2

>Vertical battery (with numbers) scaled dark blue to bright green.

>Green notifications (focus is blue, pressed is brighter green)

>Cyan overscroll glow

>Blue scrollbar

>Boot animation is Android Particles

>Top bar is Forest Green

>Top bar writing is Cyan

>Pop-ups are shades of green with cyan glow

MD5 - d2517395fb646f5011dbd6d5fcf1836e

SHA1 - a8167bd68c2cb9c6cf2ef1ae295fdf500f4b57a7

http://www.mediafire...w7679airue25eru

post-909937-0-98723000-1314969210_thumb.post-909937-0-30809100-1314969212_thumb.post-909937-0-34455500-1314969258_thumb. post-909937-0-40266400-1314969571_thumb.

Edited by A_Droid-User

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest faradroid

I'm not sure that dsp manager works properly on non cm7 roms, it was removed from both versions because I kept getting force closes.

wbaw sorry for d off topic question, but please how do I get auto rotation to work on my osf with cyanogenmod 7.1(accelerometer doesn't work on all d roms I av tried) though users with similar issue say it will work on gsf(is r4 d best?) thanks.