I randomly found my liquid A1 off....

Guest sette7nani

Guest sette7nani

Hi all...during last days....sometimes during the day....i found my liquid A1 switched off....

I thought the fault was a specific cooked rom (liquidnext or miui), but i flashed yesterday the old LCR-F and this morning at 10am...i found my liquid off.

Could it be a battery contact issue?

:)

Guest mstation

i am using the LiquidNext rom now and i found this issue from when i started using it.. i don't know if it is a battery issue at 100% because i didn't test it with other roms but for sure the A1 battery has some issues regarding it's contacts because i always had some problems with it even when it was new..

for example, this happened twice from when i have the A1, that the battery, even thought it has some charge, wasn't able to switch on the phone and even if i took it off and placed back in it didn't work.. in those cases i solved the problem cleaning the battery contacts..

when the above issue happens i also get a weird thing when i plug the phone to recharge.. i see the battery appear and then a x appears on it showing it can't recharge and switches off.. also this is solved after cleaning the battery contacts

other times i randomly find my phone switched off and i need to switch it back on.. this has happened a few times before LiquidNext but now it happens maybe even twice a day..

this are all the battery issues i got.. i guess i should probably try to buy a new one.. maybe i will be more lucky with it..

anyone else has problems like this?