OUK_P729BV1.0.0B10 Problems

Guest raymunt

Guest raymunt

Hi there folks, I have a GEN1 San Fransico that I have unlocked and installed FLB-Froyo G2 r10b, Swedish Snow RLS1 and now MoDaCo custom Froyo r12.

My phone is now constantly dropping calls at irregular intervals. (30secs-4mins) All other functions txting/mms/wifi/gps/3g/etc work just fine.

The Phone originally had OUK_P729BV1.0.0B10 firmware on it.

Unfortunately I have not backed up the original firmware.

I was hoping you could advise me on what to do.

Thanks,

Munt.

Guest hedgepigdaniel

If you didn't, you must wipe data between installing ROMs

If you want to go back to the stock ROM, you can download it from here.

If wiping doesn't work, then I don't know

Guest raymunt

Thanks for the reply, I wiped the cache and the user data.

I read in that thread that the B10 rom provided could reset my IMEI. Should I be worried? Could I convincingly send it back to Orange asking for a replacement perhaps or do they know fine well it's been Unlocked?

Ideally I'd like to get this one working of course :)

Thanks for the help.

Guest hedgepigdaniel
Thanks for the reply, I wiped the cache and the user data.

I read in that thread that the B10 rom provided could reset my IMEI. Should I be worried? Could I convincingly send it back to Orange asking for a replacement perhaps or do they know fine well it's been Unlocked?

Ideally I'd like to get this one working of course :)

Thanks for the help.

Where does it say it will reset your IMEI? I won't, and in fact a update zip file cannot. Orange won't have a clue if you install the stock ROM.

If this problem of yours doesn't happen on all ROMs it could be a software issue. Maybe try upgrading to Gen2 and then trying another ROM?

Guest raymunt
Where does it say it will reset your IMEI? I won't, and in fact a update zip file cannot. Orange won't have a clue if you install the stock ROM.

If this problem of yours doesn't happen on all ROMs it could be a software issue. Maybe try upgrading to Gen2 and then trying another ROM?

I might have misread, just for some clarification .... Is it easy enough to revert to GEN1 if I upgrade to GEN2 ? I'm worried about making the phone un-returnable.

Guest ThermalDroid
I might have misread, just for some clarification .... Is it easy enough to revert to GEN1 if I upgrade to GEN2 ? I'm worried about making the phone un-returnable.

Its easy I have done it twice now due to being sent reapir phones in worse state than when they were sent off -___-