Edited by TehOsiris

Guest axaaxa
that is awesome news!

please elaborate on this topic a LOT MORE

maybe more red or bigger font?

just an idea :)

sory but i ben crize and iam looking for arabic even read and write

Guest arlindo.costa

Have a little respect for others. People will help you if they are able to help you, but you can't force people to help you that don't have any solution for you!!! Stop flooding the forum with topics.

In short Stop being so f$%&#ing Rude!

Guest axaaxa
Have a little respect for others. People will help you if they are able to help you, but you can't force people to help you that don't have any solution for you!!! Stop flooding the forum with topics.

In short Stop being so f$%&#ing Rude!

many of member can hilpe me but thay dont and its not your bisness to be angree iam free to write how many topics i whant u ara sulfish and u dont whant pipule hilpe me :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edited by axaaxa

Guest Casterina
many of member can hilpe me but thay dont and its not your bisness to be angree iam free to write how many topics i whant u ara sulfish and u dont whant pipule hilpe me :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You need learn too have some respect, your expecting too get help yet your abusing members. pshhht!

I remember someone saying download "Locale", i believe it was twrock.. maybe you should consider doing that!

Guest axaaxa
Let him try using Morelocale app.

Or just better wash this f***ng trolling thread out :)

thnks but whene i use it biicome like sumple

Guest axaaxa
You need learn too have some respect, your expecting too get help yet your abusing members. pshhht!

I remember someone saying download "Locale", i believe it was twrock.. maybe you should consider doing that!

i teache respect to the all whorld and to u

Edited by axaaxa

Guest Lancez

big red font is considered as shouting, and people don't like it this way. just use normal font next time when you need help. topic closed.

Guest rangeoshun

Do you know how to make a language addon? It's NOT EASY! And there you are DEMANDING it. Did you think about learning and doing it yourself?

People here just won't help you like this. Why would they if you act so cocky? ;)