Please Help

Guest Rockstar239

Guest Rockstar239

Hi guys i'm only new here, been playin with droid for a little while but haven't gone in to much detail with it. i commonly use an x10 but i have been recently been givin this HTC Desire.

Only thing is this desire does not boot. it gets stuck at the HTC logo with the White background, and vibrates a few times. as far as i know this device hasn't been rooted i contacted HTC aus and they have told me this device is from Italy. :S

I can get into the boot loader but i can't complete anything from there if someone could help with this fone it would greatly be appreciated.

bootloader show the following

BRAVO PVT3 SHIP S-ON

HBOOT-0.93.0001

MICROP-051d

TOUCH PANEL-SYNT0101

RADIO-5.11.05.27

Aug 10 2010, 17:52:10

as far as i know its all stock. the sd card was wiped but i have since made a gold card.

hope to hear from you guys soon. you seem like a very helpful forum.

Guest longy92
Hi guys i'm only new here, been playin with droid for a little while but haven't gone in to much detail with it. i commonly use an x10 but i have been recently been givin this HTC Desire.

Only thing is this desire does not boot. it gets stuck at the HTC logo with the White background, and vibrates a few times. as far as i know this device hasn't been rooted i contacted HTC aus and they have told me this device is from Italy. :S

I can get into the boot loader but i can't complete anything from there if someone could help with this fone it would greatly be appreciated.

bootloader show the following

BRAVO PVT3 SHIP S-ON

HBOOT-0.93.0001

MICROP-051d

TOUCH PANEL-SYNT0101

RADIO-5.11.05.27

Aug 10 2010, 17:52:10

as far as i know its all stock. the sd card was wiped but i have since made a gold card.

hope to hear from you guys soon. you seem like a very helpful forum.

You'll need to give more information. What happens when you're in the bootloader? Can you select any options? Try clear storage and/or boot into recovery and see what happens.

Guest Rockstar239
You'll need to give more information. What happens when you're in the bootloader? Can you select any options? Try clear storage and/or boot into recovery and see what happens.

There is no recovery installed. It only has hboot. What other information do I need to give you? I've tried clearing storage but nothing happens. As far as I know its stock.

Guest a19074
There is no recovery installed. It only has hboot. What other information do I need to give you? I've tried clearing storage but nothing happens. As far as I know its stock.

As I understand it, you've got a corrupted boot partition. So, you'll have to run an RUU (I think you can do it from HBOOT)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rockstar239

As I understand it, you've got a corrupted boot partition. So, you'll have to run an RUU (I think you can do it from HBOOT)

i've tried to run a few Different RUU's but they all seem to fail