[ROM] [GEN2] Official_Beta_2.3.4_Blade_r2 (30/06/11) Not my work!

Guest paino12

It's just the same but with extra warez. Pretty sure that they just ripped off my rom & added pirated paid apps to it. I'm not allowed to post my roms at xda.

Edited by wbaw

Guest PeaNut_HU
It's just the same but with extra warez. Pretty sure that they just ripped off my rom & added pirated paid apps to it. I'm not allowed to post my roms at xda.

XDA was only good for WinMo devices IMHO... i haven't touched XDA site since i have my Blade :)

I think you haven't lost anything not being able to post, even the community here at MoDaCo is so much better and friendlier...

Edited by PeaNut_HU

Guest daveyork84

Only gone to xda from links from here for specific things, try not to spend too long and get drawn in with their elitist views.

Guest lol looool

Sorry but you made a mistake. It's not based on "Ginger" String fry. It based on Chinese leaked rom

Please fix overheating on YOUR Rom

Edited by lol looool

Guest domerator
Sorry but you made a mistake. It's not based on "Ginger" String fry. It based on Chinese leaked rom

Please fix overheating on YOUR Rom

They state that Chinese leak... but without source. Who knows... anyway... has anyone tried that rom?

lol looool:

That kind of overheating (regardless of rom as I understand) could be a hardware failure maybe?

With wbaw's rom (or roms based on that) the heat on the back cover even reduced compared to CM or 2.2 roms. (lot of people experienced)

Guest Elitemovil
They state that Chinese leak... but without source. Who knows... anyway... has anyone tried that rom?

lol looool:

That kind of overheating (regardless of rom as I understand) could be a hardware failure maybe?

With wbaw's rom (or roms based on that) the heat on the back cover even reduced compared to CM or 2.2 roms. (lot of people experienced)

Overheating fixed and other tweaks fixed. Tomorrow link to download.

Thanks.

Edited by Elitemovil