Official Finnish Saunalahti 2.2 update available

Guest JK-FINN

Guest KonstaT

From build.prop:

ro.build.date=Thu Mar  3 05:30:59 CST 2011
ro.build.sw_internal_version=FRY_EFIN_P729BV1.0.0B04[/codebox]

It's the same ROM we've had since april. I guess nothing interesting in the radio firmware either.

Guest Jekle
From build.prop:

It's the same ROM we've had since april. I guess nothing interesting in the radio firmware either.

I believe this is the same person that posted the same link a few weeks ago regarding the same Update. :|

Guest wbaw
I believe this is the same person that posted the same link a few weeks ago regarding the same Update. :|

It was a few days ago & a different update. I don't think this particular update has been posted here before, although it's probably similar to the others.

Keep posting them if you find any more. I made a thread with them all listed, it needs updating. You should probably dig that thread up & post a reply to it if you find any more stock updates, to avoid cluttering the forum up.

Edited by wbaw

Guest sm4tik
From build.prop:

Just wondering why the heck did it take so long to release? Not that I care too much, but still it's been available for months.. beats me?

edit: How can I check if the radio firmwares are matching? I have an original saunalahti gen2 phone so maybe I could somehow check it? ..no windows available, sorry!

Edited by sm4tik