[ROM] [29-07] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.8.3 Froyo! - HEADING FOR 2.0

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest iggy2
Thank u very much, kind sir :blink:

Yeah, really great kernel, just flashed now FCs and my Xrec is gone, have to go through the whole seus process.

Guest Ryukenden
Yeah, really great kernel, just flashed now FCs and my Xrec is gone, have to go through the whole seus process.

No clue what u have done wrong, kernel works nice, this rom rocks

Guest cjsabaki

Couple of things....

1. Several different ramdisk used w kernels.

2. Several different chargemon set ups.

3. Trip doesn't support custom kernels at this time as rom is not final.. Beta testing.

4. Read the kernel threads before u flash a kernel........

5. Make an xrec back up always.......

6. Don't post kernel issues in Trips thread....

7. Read, read, read, n read some more!!!

8. Source codes modified kernel in sam_thekiller thread.... Read.. wipe dalvik cache before.... just saying....

Best regards,

Chris

Guest alexandru.j91

hey Trip i am wondering can u make the manu style to be black? please...or is there any theme to make that settings to be black?

tx

Guest skorvy
is there a darker theme for this rom? i want something with the gb miui look

wait till trip finish his gb miui rom, then install them and you get darker theme :blink:

Guest skorvy

i use a few days 1.7.3 version without bugs on bb67. and trip can you add a some kind of equliazer or dsp in next version.thx.

all best

skorvy

Guest Luis Ramirez

Hi guys, Trip tanks again for your work, you really rock!!

I've Froyo 1.6.9 and just saw 1.7.3 and also GB 0.7, I'll like to try them but I'm not sure on how to install them having now a custom ROM :S... I did official 2.1 -> Froyo 1.6.9 so I wonder if I just need to download the 1.7.3 og GB 0.7 to my microSD card then use Xrecovery same way as I did before (wipe, clean...) to install these :blink:

My phone is Baseband 54 so I needed no patching before.

Any help will be really appreciated ;-)

Regards

Guest ID10T
Miui is not theme-able. Don't like it.

Anyway, rest is best =D

are you serious, miui is easy to theme, go to miui website theres a great recipe for theming in the forums. very great tutorial. so please explain yourself "not themeable", or are you referring to something else....

Guest NoDiskNoFun
are you serious, miui is easy to theme, go to miui website theres a great recipe for theming in the forums. very great tutorial. so please explain yourself "not themeable", or are you referring to something else....

I mean the Theme App ... if i click on a new theme and apply it phone restarts but it's still on Trips theme ...

Guest ID10T
I mean the Theme App ... if i click on a new theme and apply it phone restarts but it's still on Trips theme ...

ur phone shouldnt reboot after applying theme, thats not good. well fristly, if you havent already, try to fix permission in recovery. also proper install of 1.7.3 could be prob. i am able to open theme manager click the online themes tab, apply theme and works w/o reboot. if you still have probs may want to try installing again. hope you like miui better after theme issue is fixed. lmkx, trip surely knows what went wrong, but i know this is not a bug.

Guest iggy2
Couple of things....

1. Several different ramdisk used w kernels.

2. Several different chargemon set ups.

3. Trip doesn't support custom kernels at this time as rom is not final.. Beta testing.

4. Read the kernel threads before u flash a kernel........

5. Make an xrec back up always.......

6. Don't post kernel issues in Trips thread....

7. Read, read, read, n read some more!!!

8. Source codes modified kernel in sam_thekiller thread.... Read.. wipe dalvik cache before.... just saying....

Best regards,

Chris

Oh Trust me Chris, it won't happen again, just figure I would test the kernel since someone said it worked but usually don't bother, I did all the backup but can't even get to XRec so backup is useless at the moment and when I tried to reflash via Seus it frigging tells me I am up to date. Can't flash via PC Companion because not getting past SE boot screen.

I have never had any major issues with Trips ROM only when I try one of these Kernels....well I guess I have been told by the Trip GODS :blink:

Guest cjsabaki

Too many things changing!! Makes it more challenging!! Pick a firmware n flashtool should save it!!! Root n xrec instal w ftool makes it bit essier!! Sorry man!!

Best regards,

Chris

Guest iggy2
Too many things changing!! Makes it more challenging!! Pick a firmware n flashtool should save it!!! Root n xrec instal w ftool makes it bit essier!! Sorry man!!

Best regards,

Chris

Thanks Chris, took a lot of work but, I am finally back up and running...thank god for Xrec backups. Hope I have not missed too much fun.

Guest x10Gem

hey trip what time is the update please aussie so excited.love your work.

f,,ck se they suck your a legend you should be employed by them

Guest justinoz
ur phone shouldnt reboot after applying theme, thats not good. well fristly, if you havent already, try to fix permission in recovery. also proper install of 1.7.3 could be prob. i am able to open theme manager click the online themes tab, apply theme and works w/o reboot. if you still have probs may want to try installing again. hope you like miui better after theme issue is fixed. lmkx, trip surely knows what went wrong, but i know this is not a bug.

are you using custom kernel? i cant get theme to work with custom kernel installed..