[ROM] [29-07] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.8.3 Froyo! - HEADING FOR 2.0

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest bolinoy

Im sorry, its not working on me.. i guess need to reinstall new market others troubleshooting.. sad to say i dont know how to troubleshoot problems for android

:unsure:

This also happened to me, i did factory reset and after that all apps that was missing before can now be seen... downside, you have to setup again and install everything. unsure.gif

Guest mrhcorp

This is not the good topic !

i dont get what u mean bro... i didnt point out any topics / issues / whatsoever... just sharing dawg

Guest mrhcorp

This also happened to me, i did factory reset and after that all apps that was missing before can now be seen... downside, you have to setup again and install everything. unsure.gif

after tried your solutions ;

1. theme change to default

2. icon packs change, nice icon tho...

3. market - no changes, cant upload but status in market starting downloading.. yet it never start any...

Please any experts to help me.. need market fix :(

Guest DJJoshee

@mrhcorp sorry I haven't had a good read of the backlog of posts. But first idea that comes to mind is do a complete wipe with a SE stock rom and go through the process to get back to Trips 1.7.3 rom.

Guest mrhcorp

@mrhcorp sorry I haven't had a good read of the backlog of posts. But first idea that comes to mind is do a complete wipe with a SE stock rom and go through the process to get back to Trips 1.7.3 rom.

i did reflash to FW 2.1.B.0.1 generic stocks rom and flash it back to this rom. now my problem is I cant download anything from market, thus it shows "starting download" in the market.. dry.gif . Everything is flawless until i tried the TripNArc Iris GB rom... Maybe I need to reflash to the original stocks rom of mine which is 2....435, BB .54

danggg~~~ :ph34r:

Guest wILDbIT

i did reflash to FW 2.1.B.0.1 generic stocks rom and flash it back to this rom. now my problem is I cant download anything from market, thus it shows "starting download" in the market.. dry.gif . Everything is flawless until i tried the TripNArc Iris GB rom... Maybe I need to reflash to the original stocks rom of mine which is 2....435, BB .54

danggg~~~ :ph34r:

Make sure you're using the right baseband cool.gif

Guest DJJoshee

the kernel mentioned a few pages back works nicely...I haven't tried the above yet, I would imagine it may need some MiUi tweaks as the other kernels seem to always have a specific release for them? Not sure...

Guest s0ci0

The new kernel doesn't work with the new version of miui unfortunately

any progress with 2.0 trip?

Edited by s0ci0

Guest eddiecsilva

Just to report:

With BB54 from SE standard SMS application does not work - FC every time. But with "GO SMS" works perfectly.

To ensure that there was any bits from previous installations I did a complete wipe -including format the system partitions, data and cache.

Over the weekend I intend to test with the BB65 Trip.

For the rest everything is working perfectly.

Thx for all.

Guest fotisg24

Just to report:

With BB54 from SE standard SMS application does not work - FC every time. But with "GO SMS" works perfectly.

It works for me...

stunning rom trip! great work!

Guest alesX10

Hello,

thanks Trip for this awesome rom :D ,it's very very smooth and rock stable ,it seems that bluetooth is working better with my mw 600 :wub: .

i met a problem with the call waiting (double call ? ) ,well i enabled it but if i someone tries to call me while am already on a call it says to him that the The line is engaged .also if i make a call,then i make a second call,it works but i cannot switch between the calls,if i want to take back the first call i have to end the second call .

i precise that i am on froyo 1.7.3 with baseband 67 .

thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english :rolleyes:

Edited by alesX10

Guest phillu97

Sorry, but I get an error while flashing ..........

E: Can't Symlink /system/xbin/busybox

E: Failure at line 7:

Symlink /system/bin/busybox SYSTEM: xbin/busybox

Installation Aborted.

Thanks for all the help I'll get, and also, nice ROM TripNRaVeR

Guest phillu97

Redownload rom, dl sounds currupted, try again and make sure u have xrecovery 03,

Should work fine!!

Best regards,

Chris

Ahh, okay . I'll do that right now ... Wow, the people at MoDaCo are much nicer than then morons and trolls over at XDA...

I'll report back after I finish downloading :D

Working fineeee . Thanks man .

@Trip: You should post an md5 hash of all your works so we can check if its corrupt .

Edited by phillu97

Guest eddiecsilva

Good evening everyone!

As I have said, I did some testing.

- I re-download the rom

- Updated the X10A to BB65 Trip

- Formatted my sdcard using xrec

- I copied the rom in sd using "usbmount"

- in xrec formatted system, data, cache + and did a wipe

- Installed the rom

- Wait for the startup

- I waited a few minutes before setting up the android

Here are my observations:

- On first boot to configure the google account, a screen appears asking to "slide thekeyboard" - the only way out is canceling the account and setting later. It is notnecessarily an issue, but it's incompatible with the device.

- Screenshot using the shortcut "menu + volume down" failure and restarts the phone

- Send / receive SMS with the default application generates FC.

I tried to be as careful as possible in all steps, all the other functions I tested worked normally.

Thanks Trip!

And thanks to others who contribute their experiences.

Guest Blaven
No... nothing restored from backups. Tried before and after sync with Google.

Maybe it can be that trip baseband, since on bb.67 there are no problems.