[ROM] [29-07] TripNMiUI "Iris" 1.8.3 Froyo! - HEADING FOR 2.0

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest kallediallo

Many thanks Trip

BB 67, 1.7.3.

No problemas. Before I install, wipe dalvik, full wipe, system cach 3 times each.

And now I have the new market.

Thanks again trip

Guest Z3US911

can u guyz change font using 'Manage Themes'.I just dwnlded Kobalt(SE FONT),when i applied it, my phone reebots but font doesn't change..:(

anyone tried changing font..?

Guest Maxi-ManG

I have a question : the last zKernel (15072011 beta and 14072011) are compatible with this ROM ? Because there is a special version of the zKernel 22062011 for MIUI.

Guest JazzLOCO

everything on this ROM is almost perfect... the DEV tools don't work, though, and some customizations don't respond like they should... but the camera and video, awesome resolution, I will have to post a couple pics, if MoDaCo lets me :D

Guest Ajael44

I have a question : the last zKernel (15072011 beta and 14072011) are compatible with this ROM ? Because there is a special version of the zKernel 22062011 for MIUI.

Try and tell us !

Have fun !

;)

Guest mrhcorp

Bug found ;

Contacts - click any name - click edit contact (TOP RIGHT) - at name column (TOP BAR), click Edit icon (TOP LEFT) = FC

Weeee :D

Guest Z3US911

Bug found ;

Contacts - click any name - click edit contact (TOP RIGHT) - at name column (TOP BAR), click Edit icon (TOP LEFT) = FC

+1

Guest Ajael44

Bug found ;

It is a known bug.

You can edit the photos from gmail contacts on your computer...

Enjoy !

;)

Guest zlive

Bug found ;

you can select the picture from Gallery, then set contact picture from there....

one of the alternative way that i did...unsure.gif

Guest Ajael44

you can select the picture from Gallery, then set contact picture from there....

Good idea !

It's work fine !

Guest mrhcorp

It is a known bug.

You can edit the photos from gmail contacts on your computer...

Enjoy !

;)

woohoo, its working!! thanks buddies... B)

Guest ROMan0

I tried. 15072011 but sometimes apps closed themself without any warning. 22062011 was ok. So I'm back on 3.60.

Guest irshandy

another minor bug, sometimes when I try to message or save a number into a contact in the dialer/call log, both actions will make a call into the number

Guest AlecJW

I know this is as random as one gets but I cant find anywhere how to make a three way call with Miui. I have tried it all. Is there some smart, kind person out there that can give me a hint. I would be calling one party, then the second, just a simple call.

Guest mattiL

wifi does not connect.

gets to obtaining ip address and disconnects. continues in a loop.

bb67.

solution?

Yes, set a static IP.

But it's probably going to be useful for your private wifi network, as you most likely wont be able to know the right IP address, netmask, gateway etc. for a public network.

But it will work at home...

Guest 4llerbuntu

big issue, well small.

iv been using wifi since i flashed this rom. today i discovered that i cant use 3g!!

it gets a signal no problem, but the phone just cant connect online with 3g. this really sucks as thats my main connection

solution?

Guest Ajael44

big issue, well small.

iv been using wifi since i flashed this rom. today i discovered that i cant use 3g!!

it gets a signal no problem, but the phone just cant connect online with 3g. this really sucks as thats my main connection

solution?[/quote]

No if he had signal he don't have to do any reset !

Solution : You must choose an "APN" in Settings / System / Operator /Access Point Name...

And it should work fine !

Enjoy !

;)

Edited by Ajael44

Guest zahidee

guys, i tried to flash this rom but no luck.can boot up but keeps restarting itself.currently BB0.49.tried with BB0.67 also no luck.help me plaese.

Guest CeeJay-88

ive been going mad at this rom for past 2 days! i was recently on miui GB on BB65... and reverted back to this one as there was a few problems.... forgetting to change my BB to 67 again.. needless to say 65 has sms issues on this ROM and i was wondering why people weren't getting my messages or me receiving any.. but its all sorted now :-)

this is just something for other users if they have same problems

Guest bolinoy

Hi Trip, i would like to ask if you will also include in your future ROM the ability to change the lockscreen theme? Thanks and more power!