sync with outlook calendar? & music app force close?

Guest smellycox

Guest smellycox

Wondered if anyone could help me with:

1) the native music app keeps force close on me. Shame because i really like the setup and display. Am i missing an upgrade or something here?

2) trying to sync with windows is causing a few problems. The asus download site seems to point in a particular direction but when you download the appropriate zip file in comes in `rar` form? Do i just need to find software that will open this or is there another way? Can i sync my work calendar from Outlook?

Other than these issues i think the eeepad is great.

Guest SilentMobius
Wondered if anyone could help me with:

1) the native music app keeps force close on me. Shame because i really like the setup and display. Am i missing an upgrade or something here?

2) trying to sync with windows is causing a few problems. The asus download site seems to point in a particular direction but when you download the appropriate zip file in comes in `rar` form? Do i just need to find software that will open this or is there another way? Can i sync my work calendar from Outlook?

Other than these issues i think the eeepad is great.

1) I don't have that problem.

2) Use the Google calendar sync application, this syncs up to Google Cal resulting in seamless updates on your tablet

http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin...py?answer=89955

Guest lynnd

1) I Don't have the problem

2 )Are you sure you are downloading the files for the correct region? I seem to remember I had a couple of problems initially, but I soon sorted them and have found the sync function fantastic, much better than my HTC. I sync my outlook calendar and contacts all the time.