[Need Help]Zte Blade Can't Start !!!

Guest _Shotlandetsa_

Guest _Shotlandetsa_

Greatings from Bulgaria to everyone. I have a strange problem and i can't fix it. First to apologize to all my colleagues, if there was already such a topic. I just open new but I could not find anything with search. So the problem! Yesterday, after the installation of Go SMS from a market everything was OK. I left my phone for a moment, after about 10 minutes i noticed that the display lights up in black. Restarting failed, I pulled the battery and tried again but the phone does not start (Remains in the home screen with green Android). I tryed in recovery - Facroty Reset, WIpe Devilk Cach, Data Format but phone refuses to start even to turn off ( pull the battery is requared).Tried manually from recovery format / system, format /boot, format /data (no result). After that i try to install Cyanogen green v5 on top, but no effect. I tried the same with other ROMs ( My stock one, Swedesh Spring, Cyanogen N120) But failed. The phone stuck on Green Android and refused to Start.

My phone is GEN 2 Device purchased In Bulgaria from Globul. Before the problem my phone uses Cyanogen Green v5 + Root + Overclock up to 710 Mhz.

I expect any advice. 10x in advance to everyone.

Guest damjan006
Greatings from Bulgaria to everyone. I have a strange problem and i can't fix it. First to apologize to all my colleagues, if there was already such a topic. I just open new but I could not find anything with search. So the problem! Yesterday, after the installation of Go SMS from a market everything was OK. I left my phone for a moment, after about 10 minutes i noticed that the display lights up in black. Restarting failed, I pulled the battery and tried again but the phone does not start (Remains in the home screen with green Android). I tryed in recovery - Facroty Reset, WIpe Devilk Cach, Data Format but phone refuses to start even to turn off ( pull the battery is requared).Tried manually from recovery format / system, format /boot, format /data (no result). After that i try to install Cyanogen green v5 on top, but no effect. I tried the same with other ROMs ( My stock one, Swedesh Spring, Cyanogen N120) But failed. The phone stuck on Green Android and refused to Start.

My phone is GEN 2 Device purchased In Bulgaria from Globul. Before the problem my phone uses Cyanogen Green v5 + Root + Overclock up to 710 Mhz.

I expect any advice. 10x in advance to everyone.

Have you trued to upgrade your ROM via windows ?? Maybe that will work for you. See this treat http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...-stock-updates/

Guest _Shotlandetsa_
Sounds to me like your phone is broken.

you can try following this guide, just in case reflashing firmware helps you.

I'll try this and i will report here !

Guest _Shotlandetsa_
I'll try this and i will report here !

Well i tried this guide step by step. But still the same problem here. The phone can't start and it stick in Green Android at the begining. Any other ideas ?

Guest hedgepigdaniel
Well i tried this guide step by step. But still the same problem here. The phone can't start and it stick in Green Android at the begining. Any other ideas ?

I have no more ideas

but in case something does work, save channel1.nvm from the flasher folder in case you need it to restore your IMEI.

Guest _Shotlandetsa_
I have no more ideas

but in case something does work, save channel1.nvm from the flasher folder in case you need it to restore your IMEI.

10x for advice. Now i am really confused :S I hope there is any way to restore my Blade back to work !