See you on the other side!!

Guest digthemlows

Guest digthemlows

I can't thank all of you for such a huge amount of information, input, and work you've put into this device. I bought mine on day one here in the US and am on number 3 with problems. I had one with a broken screen, another with hardware failure and now it seems my internal SD is degrading?? I have had a lot of fun, I've donated to DJ Steve twice as well as to Cyanogen on behalf of the Streak..........but, well... I bought a Samsung Infuse over the weekend.............it's rooted and has a custom ROM already and I wouldn't have done that if it wasn't for you all here in the Streak Forum..............I'm hoping to get my Streak Replaced by Dell and then we'll see what I do with it, but the Infuse is a hellava phone in my opinion.............again, thanks! Fards, DJ, and all the others! Keep on modding and tinkering!!!

Guest WakeRider89
I can't thank all of you for such a huge amount of information, input, and work you've put into this device. I bought mine on day one here in the US and am on number 3 with problems. I had one with a broken screen, another with hardware failure and now it seems my internal SD is degrading?? I have had a lot of fun, I've donated to DJ Steve twice as well as to Cyanogen on behalf of the Streak..........but, well... I bought a Samsung Infuse over the weekend.............it's rooted and has a custom ROM already and I wouldn't have done that if it wasn't for you all here in the Streak Forum..............I'm hoping to get my Streak Replaced by Dell and then we'll see what I do with it, but the Infuse is a hellava phone in my opinion.............again, thanks! Fards, DJ, and all the others! Keep on modding and tinkering!!!

a graceful bow out if i do say so. i agree too in that stephen hyde and a mr. fards as well as many others have made our device, a bastard child of dell, an icon for all other portable devices in hopes of user improvement far beyond that of what the manufacturer could ever have dreamed!

a huge THANKS goes out to you all!!!