[APP]Hacked Flash 10.1 for Arm6 (our blade)

Guest Psyloid

Guest Psyloid

Have not tested it, but i'm so exited to share it

copied from XDA:

http://androidcampus.blogspot.com/2011/07/...player-for.html

There is a great news for all people using low and medium range android mobile phones having ARMv6 ( or ARM 11) android mobile phones, adobe restricted the use of flash players for device having low processors the ARMv7, because of some hardware support issues, earlier flash lite was supported in some phones but only till 2.1 vesrion of android, but from froyo mobile phone having these processor lack the support for flash,

Recently some Chinese devloper have modded the original flash player application and enabled support for low end devices, though it somewhat laggy because our phones have slow processors but he app is working fine in almost all the froyo and gingerbread based devices,

remember this is a full version of adobe flash version 10, its is not flash lite, the app is not guaranteed it work in every device , ( it is also noticed that it is mostly working in custom roms, with rooted phones )

Test-Results:

myvideo: Video isnt showing, only sound

miniclip: Works great

flex-apps: on rotation or if i touch ion textfields i get a blackscreen

adobe-flash-testsite isnt working

Edited by Psyloid

Guest Ar_jay
Have not tested it, but i'm so exited to share it

copied from XDA:

http://androidcampus.blogspot.com/2011/07/...player-for.html

There is a great news for all people using low and medium range android mobile phones having ARMv6 ( or ARM 11) android mobile phones, adobe restricted the use of flash players for device having low processors the ARMv7, because of some hardware support issues, earlier flash lite was supported in some phones but only till 2.1 vesrion of android, but from froyo mobile phone having these processor lack the support for flash,

Recently some Chinese devloper have modded the original flash player application and enabled support for low end devices, though it somewhat laggy because our phones have slow processors but he app is working fine in almost all the froyo and gingerbread based devices,

remember this is a full version of adobe flash version 10, its is not flash lite, the app is not guaranteed it work in every device , ( it is also noticed that it is mostly working in custom roms, with rooted phones )

nice one! Just installed now - will report back in a bit

Guest wbaw

It's the 3rd time this has been posted. Anyway, it works ok with some sites, other sites it kind of works but videos aren't full colour & it crashes with some other sites, wont work with BBC Iplayer.

Guest jurrasstoil
It's the 3rd time this has been posted. Anyway, it works ok with some sites, other sites it kind of works but videos aren't full colour & it crashes with some other sites, wont work with BBC Iplayer.

would a "real" flash lite work better than this?

I don't care too much about games tbh, but sometimes skyfire fails to play embedded videos or some stupid site uses flash navigation and has no mobile version or non-flash navigation, so if it could do that sufficiently, i'd be happy :)

Edited by jurrasstoil

Guest hedgepigdaniel
would a "real" flash lite work better than this?

I don't care too much about games tbh, but sometimes skyfire fails to play embedded videos or some stupid site uses flash navigation and has no mobile version or non-flash navigation, so if it could do that sufficiently, i'd be happy :)

why you would use flash for navigation is entirely beyond me

Guest Nickman1200
why you would use flash for navigation is entirely beyond me

I think he means "website navigation". Some sites have only flash so you cant "navigate" on that without flash.

Guest Psyloid

Just tried it myself, seems to work, although slow on some occasions (has probably more to do with slow CPU speed)

Worked well with stock browser, did not work in Opera

Guest Psyloid

I must have totally missed it then tbh

Guest wishmasterf

Here are my Test-Results:

I am using a GEN1 Blade with CM7 Green V5.

Please share your result.

@Psyloid : Is it possible to collect this results in the first post?

Guest wishmasterf
Test-Results:

Many thanks for adding this, but i think the information about the used ( c )ROM is also interresting. It seem it is not useable on all ROMs so i think it should be possible to improve flash support in cROMs.

Edited by wishmasterf

Guest mon3em

My eyes jumps out and start rolling on my desk :)

i've test it with adobe home page and it says " You have version 10,1,106,15 installed " √√√√√√

Edited by mon3em

Guest Migun

Since I installed Flash on my Blade, in 3H it crashed the phone about 4 or 5 times, I then un-installed and the crashes stopped, but maybe it was coincidence.

Guest JimJam707

Works absolutely great on CM7 :)

One day early birthday present :rolleyes:

Edited by JimJam707

Guest wishmasterf

zoom is not working on flash-sites. Is that fixable on ROMs?

Has anyone access to a maipad to test if the problems are also on maipad or this is a problem with roms we use oon blade?

Edited by wishmasterf

Guest wishmasterf
zoom is not working on flash-sites. Is that fixable on ROMs?

Zoom is working on Dolphin HD. Any other test results and tips? Please share.

I tried the app Crackle which offers free movies that are a bit old but the video's fail to load.

maybe some bug in the hack,

seeing as all flash but video works ?

Or maybe the blade processor just not up to it.

I wonder if any other devices are getting video play ?

Edited by Guest