Win a LG Optimus 2X with MoDaCo and @superetrader

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest JayGB1982

I just resolved an error in the script, apologies, the error on entry submission should now be resolved!

P

Just entered worked fine here :)

Guest mark89

I just entered but I received two messages: first one saying "you are entered" and second one saying "error, your entry can't be registered, try again"

Anyhow I want share my thoughts about Superetrader:

The superetrader website looks very clean and usable. The lateral menu with the division of the devices by brand is a great help for an effective and quick search. I've taken a look about some phones and I have to do a compliment for the content of description and specification tabs that permit in few lines to get an idea of the product. The prices are very good. I think this is an interesting site for who intend to buy a new device also because the user is followed step by step during the acquisition.

Edited by mark89

Guest Riemen

That's a postcode. We call zip codes postcodes here in Europe. And they are different from the US codes.

So is it the correct ZIP-Code or not?

In Germany, we have zip-codes with 5 digits, no letters, so I'm not sure if this is the correct answer.

Also will I take part in the drawing, if I did not fill that form, just follow the twitter accounts?

Guest whitewolf69

I just entered but I received two messages: first one saying "you are entered" and second one saying "error, your entry can't be registered, try again"

Guest mark89

Hi, I solved using Chrome ;)

Guest whitewolf69

Hi, I solved using Chrome ;)

Hi, tried that does it in chrome too, tried in IE too submits then blank nothing else happens

Guest Hider141

Look:

A snapshot will be taken of followers of each account on 1st August and collated with the other data after which time a winner will be chosen (and announced here and via Twitter)!

The competition is open until 23:59, 31st July 2011 GMT.

The winner will be notified by E-mail / Twitter direct message where possible.

Guest SilentBob

I have not seen the winner announced. Have I missed it? Or has it not been done yet?

"The winner will be notified by E-mail / Twitter direct message where possible" - Ididn't get this message yet. ;)

Guest gadgetshop

I'm waiting to see the winner announced too.

crosses fingers and hopes to win.

posted on twitter yesterday

SuperETrader-Logo_normal.jpg@SuperEtraderSuperEtraderThank you to everyone who entered the competition to win an LG Optimus 2X, the winner will be announced on Monday!

20 hours ago via web

Edited by gadgetshop

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.