Dell streak app update problem

Guest Mirza Saad Baig

Guest Mirza Saad Baig

Hi guys i am new to this forum....

need some help on my streak

actually my mobile/tablet :rolleyes: (as u take it) is not updating the app's and displaying the error as "couldnt install on usb or sd card",i tried by updating the app by moving it to phone memory and its working for some app and negative for some like vital player, picsin...

Please help me on this...

thanks in advance.... :)

Guest Azurren
Hi guys i am new to this forum....

need some help on my streak

actually my mobile/tablet :rolleyes: (as u take it) is not updating the app's and displaying the error as "couldnt install on usb or sd card",i tried by updating the app by moving it to phone memory and its working for some app and negative for some like vital player, picsin...

Please help me on this...

thanks in advance.... :)

I guess you mean it is not updating the pre-installed apps? Are you still running the stock 1.6 / 2.1 / 2.2 rom?

Guest Mirza Saad Baig
I guess you mean it is not updating the pre-installed apps? Are you still running the stock 1.6 / 2.1 / 2.2 rom?

Yeah iam using stock roms which comes with dell streak...i updated the device recently to 2.2.2 through LOTA since then all the problems....As I cannot update both pre installed and also self installed apps....if I have to update the app I have to move the app from sd card to phone memory...this technique is working for me for almost 95%apps....NOW I AM NOT ABLE TO VIEW THE VIDEOS TOO....ITS SHOWING ERROR AS "THIS VIDEO CANNOT BE PLAYED"... its happening to all the videos and video formats....please help.....I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO MY STREAK ITS GETTING WORSE DAY BY DAY....